Prologue

The Aristotle brothers were a group like no others. They roamed for millennia. The sons of the moon, sent down from above to bless select individuals with the power of shape shifting, later becoming known as werewolves in the modern day. After blessing earth with the moons gift and their quest complete, the four found themselves ruling, creating packs and achieving strong protected communities of lycanthrope. Momentarily. Power became a virtue and the elder two of the brothers sought for more, it was insatiable to them and with this burning desire came violence and suffering.

Werewolves became angry and exposed and rouges were created in a desperate attempt to free themselves from the four who ruled and caused suffering in their wake. There was a chance of harmony, the goddess willing to let her children to stay but there was no room for this in Zeus' plans for earth. He agreed that for her creations to stay on earth, she would dispose of her 4 sons and could not birth any others. If she didn't agree they would be disposed of his way, as for her new children flourishing on earth. The elder two were enraged and fought against her refusing to allow such treachery whereas the younger two accepted their fate despite not being the cause for this suffering and agreed to help their mother.

Two became four as their mother merged her children, the elder boys being forced into an animal version of themselves becoming her younger children's wolf. Giving the two boys their freedom from their dominating older brothers, they restored werewolf lives and communities only wishing to bring good upon earth as their mother did. The goddess fought for them and was viciously attacked by gods for her allowing them to stay, going against Zeus' order's. She pleaded that the younger two had done no wrong but her words were hopeless. The boys destroyed themselves to save their mother. They would never return. Or thats how their story was supposed to end.