Selene, §elene

Selene stared blankly into the abyss beneath her. The pensieve flashed with memories of her sons, lost long ago. How she longed to touch them, her sweet gentle boys. She blamed herself. It was her that had sent Heloix and Haesteus to their demise. She knew they would crave power and her innocent, gentle younger sons suffered in the process. Arles the stronger of the twin boys, courageous and tough with a heart so big he often got hurt and mistreated but he never failed to protect the ones he loved and the innocent around him. Archander, quite and thoughtful, a mirror of his brother but only ever open to Arles himself. Both had the power to do anything they wished.

They had the power to achieve destruction or peace. Whilst they sought for peace their brothers ultimately cost them their lives. As much as she loved all her children, she'd never forgive her sons for what they caused to their own siblings. Their jealousy and huger cost her her family. She had been furious for centuries but she still had love for her elder children.

"My Queen, you have a blessing waiting," Milios spoke, her loyal commander.

Sighing, she stood nodding whilst covering the pensieve and leaving the room, her thoughts full of her children as they had been for millennia. Looking down into the makrem, a blessing shield where wishes from her created children formed, a sad smile graced her lips. Her poor children. Whilst she strived for families to have pups of their own sometimes it was out of her control. She created their wolves, soulmates and future yes, but their bodies matured and reacted in their own ways and occasionally conceiving offspring was unsuccessful.

Alpha Darius Aristotle and Luna Lilieth Aristotle. A gorgeous powerful couple. They deserved to be blessed. They deserved something she lost. Something she longed for. Something she could maybe gain back.