Prologue

This story takes place in a world called Pac world, which is the home of a race of sphere shaped people known as Pac worlders. They once lived in peace, until the evil Betrayus started the great Pac world war in order to gain power. The evil dictator was defeated of course and was stripped from his body, then he and his followers were exiled to the nether world forever. Of course this story won't just be in Pac world, it also sets on an island that was located on another planet known as earth. On the island was a scientist who works mostly on robotics, known as Dr Robotnik, who was also evil. He got kicked out of the science institute after he showed them the Roboticizer, a device that can turn organic beings into machines, which the other scientists found inhuman as it also takes away the victim's free will as well. Angered and wanted revenge, he sent some robots to kidnap the scientists' children, and took them to his hidden island as his test subjects for an experiment. He injected them with a type of serum that transformed them into different colored anthropomorphic animals with special powers that the mad doctor calls Mobians. The now Mobian children managed to escape of course and were now not only stuck on the island, but were now trying their best to protect themselves from the robots. One might think that these worlds would never meet, but fate had other plans, and that's where this story begins.