Team Sonic Vs Shadow

It was a beautiful new day for the new year on Bygone island, as Pacster was looking at what looked like a portal device that Tails built in hopes to get the yellow Pac worlder back home and stop the ghosts there before it's too late. Pacster: "I can't believe it, I'm finally going home!" Tails: "That's what we're hoping for, as I'm not 100% sure if this will work as I never tried this before." Sonic: "Come on Tails, if anyone can make Pacster a way home, it's you." Tails: "Thanks Sonic." that was when Cream came up to the yellow fox. Cream: "He's right Tails, you're the smartest boy I know." this made Tails to blush while rubbing the back of his head with his hand. Tails: "Gosh... that means a lot coming from you." that was when he heard Amy giggle a little. Amy: "Something tells me that you have a thing for Cream." this made Tails to gasp in shock before blushing even more. Tails: "Whoa, whoa!, wait a minute!, it's not like that!, we're just friends!, honest!" this made Cream to blink twice before having a confused look on her face. Cream: "Amy, what do you mean by Tails has a thing for me?" Amy: "I'll explain when you're older." Cream: "Oh, okay." that was when Knuckles and the others came up to the scene. Knuckles: "So is that the thing that will get Pacster and these ghosts back home?" Tails: "That's what I'm hoping, all I need now is a strong power source that get it going." Vanilla: "Like what?" Tails: "Well... I was thinking about the Master Emerald, but since Knuckles would refuse that option, I'll have to find another source." Cream: "Why won't Mr Knuckles let you use it?" Amy: "Remember what Knuckles said about it's power being to great to control?" Cream: "Oh right... I forgot." Knuckles: "And besides, I can't remember where we put it." Pacster: "You're kidding right?, we buried it under the Tree of Life, remember?" Knuckles: "Oh yeah, guess that after everything that's been going on, it slipped my mind." Tails: "Let's just hope that nothing goes wrong." Sonic: "Dude, never say stuff like that out loud." Amy: "Sonic is right, whenever someone says that, something will surly go wrong." Tails: "Oops, sorry." meanwhile at Robotnik's fortress, the mad doctor was looking at a Mobian sized container that seemed to have something inside it. Orbot: "What exactly do you have planned this time?" Cubot: "I haven't planned anything." Orbot: "I was talking to Dr Robotnik." Cubot: "Oh, that makes more sense." Dr Robotnik: "Well as you can see, this here is a clone of Sonic I created from one of his quills, with some slight modifications of course, and designed him to be more powerful that the original." Cubot: "I didn't know you can work on stuff other than machines." Dr Robotnik: "Of course, how else did you think I was able to mutate Sonic and his friends into Mobians in the first place?" Cubot: "I'm not good with thinking." Dr Robotnik: "Exactly, now behold, my latest creation... Shadow!" once the mad doctor said that, the container opened, and Shadow (voiced by Kirk Thornton) opened his eyes for the first time. Back at the Freedom Fighters' village, after some negotiating, Knuckles allows Tails to use a fragment of the Master Emerald to power up the device and soon a portal was opened. Pacster: "Alright!, it worked!" Tails: "Well so far anyway." that was when the ghost gang came to the scene, and they had a panic look on their faces. Pinky: "Pacums!, we got a big problem!" Blinky: "Yeah, like evil twin kind of problem!" Pacster: "What do you mean?" that was when Shadow zoomed into the scene and knocked down both Knuckles & Amy in a split second. Sonic: "Who is that?!" Tails: "He looks like a Mobian hedgehog like you, but different color." Inky: "That's Shadow, some sort of evil clone that Eggman created recently." Sonic: "Evil clone huh?, I always wondered what it'll be like to have an evil twin." Cream: "He's scary..." Cheese: "Chao, Chao..." Vanilla: "It's okay, Sonic and the others will stop him." Shadow: "Don't be so certain lady, for I am the ultimate life form... Shadow the Hedgehog." said the black hedgehog, before he vanished and then reappeared in front of Sonic and punched him to the ground. Tails: "Sonic!, are you okay?" Shadow: "You should be more worried about yourself brat." that was when Shadow zoomed towards the young fox, before Cream threw Cheese at the black hedgehog, who got knocked over from the impact. Cream: "Do not harm Tails!, you big bully!" Shadow: "You'll pay for that, little girl." said Shadow, before he zoomed over towards, when Amy uses her hammer to knock him away from Cream. Amy: "You got some nerve, attempting to harm an innocent little girl on my watch!" Shadow: "Oh?, back for more I see." Amy: "You got that right, we're just getting started!" Knuckles: "Get ready to feel my namesakes on your face!" shouted Knuckles, as he throws some punches at Shadow, who was able to dodge them all without much trouble. Shadow: "Child's play." that was when Pacster took a power berry and turned ice blue, before he fired a snowball from his mouth that caused the ground to be covered in ice. Pacster thought that it could cause Shadow to slip, only to see that the others were slipping instead as Shadow didn't need to move his feet as he can teleport. Pacster: "Oh man... looks like that plan failed." Sticks: "You think?" that was when Dr Robotnik showed up and fired some sort of energy net that captured the ghost gang. Pinky: "Hey!, what's the big idea?!" Dr Robotnik: "Foolish plasma ghouls, did you really think I wouldn't have known that you were helping Sonic and his pals the whole time?" Inky: "What?, how did you..." Dr Robotnik: "You forgot about my security cameras." Clyde: "Oh... oops." Dr Robotnik: "Eh it doesn't matter, thanks to Shadow here, I've finally got Sonic the Hedgehog and his friends, including the yellow alien known as Pac-Man, speaking of which, I see that you made a portal that will take you back home right?" Pacster: "Yeah, so what?" Dr Robotnik: "Well it's simple really, since you came to my world, it's only fair I pay your world a visit too, in other words, I'll be the future ruler of two worlds." Pacster: "No!, you can't!" Blinky: "He's right, it's most likely already taken over by Betrayus, so it won't be easy for you to take it." Dr Robotnik: "Perhaps, but I doubt he would be much of a problem compared to Shadow here." Shadow: "Indeed, until we meet again Sonic, only next time, in my terms." said the black hedgehog, before he and the evil doctor walked through the portal to Pac world, leaving the heroes behind. It was not long before the ice melted and everyone got back on their feet. Pacster: "Sorry guys, I really thought the ice would work." Vanilla: "Don't blame yourself Pacster." Amy: "She's right, there's no way you would have known that Shadow can teleport." Tails: "Speaking of which, he and Eggman are probably in Pac world now." Sonic: "Then we need to follow them, fast." Blinky: "Hey uh, since Pac world is kind of our home too, can we come too?" Inky: "Yeah, and in case we end up in the nether realm, we can be your guides." Pinky: "And I would go anywhere with Pacums." Sonic: "Well... sure, but try not to cause trouble." Cream: "Pacster... I'm really gonna miss you..." Pacster: "I'll miss you too Cream, but don't worry, maybe I can come back and visit." Cream: "Okay... good luck stopping Eggman and saving your world." Pacster: "Thanks." and so Pacster, the ghost gang & Team Sonic run off into the portal and arriving to Pac world, in hopes to stop both Dr Robotnik and the evil Betrayus.