Meet Team Sonic

On the planet earth, there was Bygone island, the current home of the Mobian kids that Dr Robotnik kidnapped and mutated some time ago. They formed their own group of freedom fighters against the evil doctor and the leader was the blue hedgehog with a pair of red shoes & white gloves known as Sonic (voiced by Roger Craig Smith). The second was a young 8 year old yellow fox with two Tails, a pair of red and white shoes & white gloves named Miles Prower, or Tails (voiced by Colleen O'Shaughnessey) to his friends, who is also the brains. The third was a pink female hedgehog mutant with a sleeveless pink dress, a pair of shoes and white gloves named Amy Rose (voiced by Cindy Robinson) who often carries a large hammer for a weapon, and happens to be the second in command. The forth was a large red echidna mutant with a pair of green shoes and white gloves named Knuckles (voiced by Travis Willingham), who is the muscle of the group and spikes on his namesakes. They were having a campfire while talking about what their next move should be. Tails: "What's our next move?" Sonic: "Why asking me?, you're the one with the brains." Tails: "Cause you're the leader, and that means you lead the team." Knuckles: "Why does Sonic gets to be the leader?" Tails: "Well for starters, the last time you got to be the leader, we nearly ended up in some tar pits." Knuckles: "Hey!, how was I supposed to know?" Amy: "There was a sign and everything." Knuckles: "Not my fault that I never got a chance to read before Eggman took me away from my home and turned me into this." Tails: "Yeah... sometimes I wonder what's the point of escaping here once we beat Eggman... as I doubt the public would accept us now..." said the two tailed fox, before Amy gave him a hug. Amy: "It's okay Tails, even if we can't get back home, we still have each other." Tails: "Thanks Amy, you've always been a big sister to me like how Sonic is my big brother." Sonic: "What are you talking about?, you are my little brother." Tails: "Yeah I know." Knuckles: "But you do have an idea on how to take down Eggman?, I mean it's not like miracle is just gonna fall from the sky." of course once he said that, a portal appeared above the group and out came Pacster, who landed on top of Sonic. Amy: "Sonic!, are you okay?!" Sonic: "Yeah, but what just landed on me?" Tails: "More like who, look." said Tails, as he takes a look at Pacster, who started to wake up and sees that he was not alone. Pacster: "Ah!, w-where am I?" Amy: "You're on Bygone island, I'm Amy by the way, and this is Sonic, Tails & Knuckles, who might you be?" Pacster: "Um... Pacster, but some people call me Pac-Man." Knuckles: "Pac-Man?, sounds kind of like some super hero name." Pacster: "Believe me, I'm no hero I... oh..." Sonic: "You okay?" asked Sonic, before Pacster burped up four pairs of eyes that belonged to the ghost gang that got swallowed earlier, floating in mid air. Ghost gang: "A yellow one!" Blinky: "Let's get out of here!" yelped Blinky, before he and his siblings floated away from the scene. Tails: "What was that?!" Pac-Man: "Must have been something I ate." said Pacster, before he fainted with the sound that his game counterpart makes when it was game over. Amy: "Pacster!" Sonic: "Is he alright?" Tails: "I think so, he just fainted by the looks of it." Sonic: "Yeah, I figured that already." elsewhere on a small island not too far away from the main island, there was Dr Robotnik's fortress, and the mad doctor was having a latte when a pair of robots came to him. The first one was a robot with a round shaped head with the top being red, and the second one's head was cube shaped and the top being yellow. They were Orbot (voiced by Kirk Thornton) & Cubot (voiced by Wally Wingert), and they have a report to give. Orbot: "Doctor Eggman, we have something to report." Dr Robotnik: "I thought I told you not to call me that!, it's Doctor Robotnik!" Cubot: "But Sonic and those other rodents call you that." Dr Robotnik: "They call me that just to make fun of me!, honestly, I don't know why they gave me that name, I don't look anything like an egg!" Cubot: "Well you do, just an upside down one." said Cubot, pointing at Robotnik's body which was shaped like an upside down egg. Dr Robotnik: "Oh shut up, and tell me what's this report!" Cubot: "But how are we supposed to give it to you when you told us to shut up?" Dr Robotnik: "Ah!, just tell me what you came to tell me!" Orbot: "Well... it's a little hard to explain, but uh... we just found four pairs of floating eyeballs." Cubot: "And they can talk too." Dr Robotnik: "I'm sorry... what?" it was not long before the robot pair brought the ghost gang's eyeballs to the mad doctor, who was surprised to see that the duo were right. Inky: "What is that?" Clyde: "An upside down egg man?" Dr Robotnik: "It's Robotnik you talking eyeballs!, Dr Robotnik!... and I can't believe that I'm talking to a pair of eyeballs just now." Pinky: "Well we're not really just eyeballs, we're ghosts." Cubot: "G-g-ghosts?!" Blinky: "Our ghost forms just got eaten by a yellow one, to be honest, I thought they'd be extinct by now." Dr Robotnik: "A yellow one?, what are you talking about?" Clyde: "It's a Pac worlder that is yellow, who have the ability to eat ghosts whenever they eat power berries, or else they would faint." Orbot: "Pac person?, I don't recall that in earth's history." Inky: "Earth?, but this is Pac world, ain't it?" Cubot: "Nope, this planet's name is earth... I think." Pinky: "Wait... you mean we're not on Pac world anymore?" Clyde: "As in... a whole new world...?" Dr Robotnik: "Hmm... ghosts from another world... tell you what, I can get you back to wherever you came from if you help me take down Sonic the Hedgehog and his rodent friends." Clyde: "A hedgehog?, what's that?" Dr Robotnik: "Oh boy... this might take a while to explain." after some explaining later, Dr Robotnik managed to create a machine that managed to restore the ghost gang's ghostly forms and the group told the mad doctor about what was going on in Pac world before they ended up to the fortress. Dr Robotnik: "Hmm... I was expecting you four to look a little more scary." Clyde: "Not all ghosts are scary, some are friendly." Dr Robotnik: "Whatever, if you help me get Sonic, then I can help you find a way back home." Blinky: "Sure thing doc, but uh... what are we supposed to do?" Dr Robotnik: "Nothing much, since I manage to get your slime to create a new kind of robot army, the ghostly kind that will finally be able to capture Sonic!, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!" said the mad doctor with an evil laugh in the end.