Epilogue

Pac world was now celebrating that not only was the Tree of Life returned to them, but also that Betrayus was no more, meaning that their world was freed from the ghosts. Dr Robotnik and his robots were taken into custody for their crimes of allying with Betrayus and for what did to the kids on earth. President Spheros was now giving medals to Pacster, Sonic and their friends for their heroics. President Spheros: "Pac world owes you a great debt for saving it from the ghosts." Pacster: "Well I don't know if I really deserve this honer... as I was the one who freed the ghosts in the first place." President Spheros: "True, but you were willing to risk your life to stop them, I'm sure that your parents would have been proud of you." Pacster: "Thanks..." Amy: "You know that reminds me, we found a hat that belonged to Pacster's dad in a temple on Bygone island." President Spheros: "Oh yes, he and Pacster's mom were the first to try out Sir Conference's portal and ended up there." Pacster: "Speaking of which, where is he?" President Spheros: "He's on the other side of Pac world to find something for his future inventions, but I'm sure he'll be back." Sonic: "Speaking of which, we need to get back to Bygone island so Cream can reunite with her mother." Cream: "Oh you're right, and Cheese too." Pacster: "Then I guess... this is goodbye..." Tails: "Yeah... but I'm sure we'll see each other again." Knuckles: "Yeah, we could use the portal to visit ya sometime." Sticks: "Just don't bring more ghosts next time." Pacster: "I'll try." that was when the ghost gang came up to the group. Blinky: "Hey what about us?, I mean now that Betrayus is gone and we're back in Pac world, what will we do now?" President Spheros: "Well... since you did help Pac-Man and his friends save Pac world, I guess it's only fair that you can live here... of course with your Pac bodies that is." Clyde: "Really?!, we can have our bodies back?!" President Spheros: "Of course, but it's really Pac-Man here you should be thanking." Pacster: "Well we did made a deal that if you guys help me, then I should return the favor." Pinky: "Oh thank you Pacums!" said the pink ghost girl, before kissing Pacster right on the nose, making him blush and rubbing the back of his head with his hand. Cream: "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how can the ghosts have their bodies back?" President Spheros: "With the Repository of course." the president explained that the repository an object that stores the corporeal bodies of the ghosts, which was what they used to banished Betrayus to the Nether realm after the end of the great Pac world war long ago. He also said that the device was bigger on the inside in order to store all the bodies of the ghosts, kind of like Pacster's own stomach. Sonic: "Well Pacster, or Pac-Man... good luck on being the hero of Pac world." Pacster: "Same with you being the hero of Bygone island, Sonic the Hedgehog." once they said their goodbyes, Team Sonic went through the portal and were back on Bygone island. Vanilla was most happy to see that Cream was back and safe again. Vanilla: "Where's Pacster?" Sonic: "Don't worry, he's back home now." Cream: "I'm really gonna miss him." Cheese: "Chao, Chao." Tails: "Don't worry, thanks to the portal here, we can visit him anytime, or him visiting us." hearing this made Cream smile, happy to know that she'll see Pacster again in the future. Amy: "Oh Sonic, I do believe that we were planning to go out tonight." Sonic: "Oh yeah, I guess we did." said the blue hedgehog Mobian while rubbing the back of his head with his hand. A few days later, Sonic and the others were sitting around in one of the huts, not really knowing what to do." Knuckles: "Man... I'm bored, without Eggman or his robots causing trouble, there's not a lot of things to do here." Tails: "And we can't get back to the mainland even if we want to, not without people freaking out by the sight of us." suddenly, the portal device started to turn on, and out came Pacster, along with four other Pac worlders with very familiar colors. Cream: "Pacster!, you're back!" Pacster: "I sure am Cream." Sticks: "Who are those guys?" Pacster: "Oh yeah, this is Blinky, Inky, Pinky & Clyde, with their bodies back." Amy: "Really?, wow I almost didn't recognized them." Blinky: "Yeah, our ghost forms tend to look a little different from our bodies." Clyde: "I'm so happy to be alive again!" Inky: "Yeah, I never thought that we could come back to life." Pinky: "And the best part is, I can now date my Pacums without much trouble." Vanilla: "It's wonderful to have you all back." Sonic: "So how are things back in Pac world?" Pacster: "That's actually the reason we're here, Eggman has escaped from prison and now he's loose in Pac world." Inky: "Yeah, and these two here came here with a message for ya from him." said the former blue ghost boy, before putting down Orbot & Cubot down, and Cubot had some sort of metal ball with him. Cubot: "This is for you guys." said the yellow robot, before putting down the metal ball, which soon projected a holographic image of the mad doctor himself. Dr Robotnik: "Greetings Sonic, if you are seeing this message, it means I'm free now and all of Pac world will fall to me, only unlike that fool Betrayus, I will remain as ruler, so if you want to stop me, come and get me if you dare... Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!" said the evil doctor, before the hologram vanished as the metal ball's message was done. Sonic: "Well guys, looks like we got something to do after all." Cream: "Same with me & momma as we're gonna make a yummy meal when you get back." Tails: "Looking forward to it." Vanilla: "Now don't be gone too long." Knuckles: "Come on, what are we, a bunch of kids?" Clyde: "Well teenagers mostly, except for Tails of course." Cubot: "He's not a teenager?" Orbot: "No, he's not even 10 yet." Cubot: "Hey Orbot, I got a feeling that this story is about to end." Orbot: "That it is, my friend, that it is." said the two robots, before looking at the forth wall where the viewers were reading the story. Pacster: "Come on guys, we got a rotten egg to catch." Sonic: "And let's do it with a sonic boom!" said both Pac-Man & Sonic, as they and their friends zoomed towards the portal, off to another adventure to stop Robotnik and save the day once again. And that's the story of Pac-Man's Sonic Boom, which now comes to a close. 

THE END.