Meet Pacster

It's been many years since the end of the great Pac world war, and now everything is so peaceful. Well except for the complaining children at school as all the food got eaten by one yellow Pac boy with no hair but wears a pair of orange gloves and red shoes, named Pacster (voiced by Erin Mathews) or Pac-Man by his adopted father, Pac world president Spheros. Now the reason he was adopted by the president was due to his parents passing when the war ended, and Spheros was a good friend of theirs so he took the young Pac under his wing to honor their memory. Due to being the president's adopted son, most of the kids know better than to mess with him. Unfortunately for Pacster, there was the school's bully, Skeebo (voiced by Matt Hill), who doesn't care if Pacster's adopted dad was the president as long as he makes the yellow Pac boy's life miserable as he hates Pacster eating all the food everyday, and the fact that he was yellow, which is the color that Skeebo hates, despite the fact that his own hair was yellow. After Pacster ate all the food again, Skeebo chases the young yellow Pac all the way out of school and right into a maze. Skeebo stayed outside as he knew that Pacster can't get out by himself and decided to pull a prank on him that involves him disguised as a ghost. You see Pacster believed in ghosts and Skeebo decides to use that to prank him when night falls. When the sun came down, Pacster was still lost in the maze and was feeling hungry. Pacster: "Oh man... next time I go into a maze, I'm bringing a GPS, and some snacks too... well at least besides the berries from the tree that my parents gave me when I was a baby." said Pacster, while looking at some of the berries he had with him. That was when he took a turn that showed a danger keep away sign up ahead. Pacster of course thought it was just a trick so he decided to keep moving forward. That was when he tried on a rock and started rolling down the path until he went into what looked like some sort of tomb, and once inside, Pacster bumped into a large stone button that opened up a pair of large stone doors. On the other side of the doors was the nether world itself, and it was not long before a full army of ghosts came through and started to terrorize the people of Pac world. It was not long before Pacster finally got out of the maze and sees another ghost, who was really Skeebo in a white bed sheet. Skeebo: "Ha!, you are so gullible to think that I was a real ghost, especially since there's no such thing as ghosts." Pacster: "Well maybe you should tell them that!" said Pacster, as some real ghosts showed up and scared the heck out of the bully. Pacster continued to run as four ghosts appeared and decided to go after him. The red one was Blinky (voiced by Ian James Corlett), the leader, the blue one be named Inky (voiced by Lee Tockar), the pink and female one be Pinky (voiced by Ashleigh Ball), and the large orange one be Clyde (voiced by Brian Drummond). Blinky: "Let's go after that chubby boy, he'll be easy to scare." said Blinky, as he and his siblings go after Pacster, who ran into a lab that belonged to Sir Conference, another friend of his parents before their passing. Once he got inside, he sees a device that looked like it can open a portal. But he didn't get the chance to examine it more as the four ghosts came in and was now cornered. But once the lights came on, and the ghosts see Pacster's yellow body, they got scared. Ghost gang: "A yellow one?!" yelped the gang, before they accidentally allowed themselves to get swallowed by Pacster, who let out a burp. Pacster: "Ugh... that was soar..." said Pacster as he felt dizzy all of a sudden and then accidentally pressed a button on a remote that activated the device, opening up a portal that Pacster fell through before it closed up.