The Immortality Stone

It's been 2 days since our last mission. Me and Banshee went to Grace to ask about the Witches Kingdom. She already knows about Apollo being alive.

She told us to meet up with one of the Captains. She took us to a room where a man, women and child were talking.

"Astro, Banshee. This is Max" she pointed to the man who had dark skin and a large scar across his face. He wore a blue fancy jacket. "This is Elizabeth" she pointed to the woman who wore a witches hat and was holding a book. She wore a fancy dress. She waved at us.

"And lastly..." She sighed.

"My name is Gratia!" The little girl yelled. She had pointy ears and also wore a witches hat.

Grace told us she had work to do and left.

"So, do you guys know anything about the Witches Kingdom?" I asked.

"Who's asking?" Max said. His voice was deep yet friendly.

"I'm looking for my sister and someone told me I might find out where she is from Witches."

The woman closed the book and walked up to me.

"The Witches Kingdom is off limits. Only witches can enter."

"What why?" Banshee asked.

"Witches rarely deal with outsiders. Ever since she left the kingdom."

"Who?"

The kid began to play with something she was holding and Max took a step forward.

"Alice, a wandering mage. She explored the world but in turn she experimented with multiple elements. This is considered taboo as the power of elements are given from the Seven Gods. She was exiled as a result and most of her followers were as well. They are afraid that Alice or someone with similar ideals will just walk in."

"Well, I'll need a way in."

"Doubt that will happen." Max said.

"Actually, there might be a way." Elizabeth chimed in.

She handed me a book and opened the page. A purple gem with a strange symbol was written on the page.

"This is the Immortality Stone. Which hence the name grants the person holding it immortality. Alice was in search of this. The Witch Queen, Katara, said that Alice can return if she could find this stone. Obviously, she never found it. They might let you in if you retrieve it."

"I'll do it." I said without hesitation.

"Where can we find it?" Banshee asked.

"Ive heard tales that it's stuck in the Ley Lines."

"And... Where's that?" I asked.

"It's a place that's in-between our mortal world and the core of the world. Lots of mysteries objects lie there. You can find it in old temples. They'll most likely be in temples that are devoted to Old Gods."

"We'll go in a pitstop to our adventure to the next nation."

"You're going to Màoyì?" Max asked

"Yeah?"

"I heard in a month there will be a Festival for their God. God of Earth."

"We should get there in time." Banshee said.

I nodded.

We thanked them for helping. We set forth to the Witches Kingdom. However, we were stopped by Max.

"One last thing. Talon members have been seen around the Witches Kingdom up to Màoyì. Be careful."

"Thanks for the warning."

Now we ACTUALLY set forth to the Witches Kingdom.