Charlie thinks it's more olivier

The past few days have been tough for Charlie, so much has happened. He lost his dear friend Nick in a car accident, even though Charlie did not yet have a driver's license. and even though everyone says it's not my fault, it feels that way.

Charlie was sold today by Ben at school and all Charlie wants is for everything to stop. Charlie walks home with tears in his eyes because he is in pain and very shocked by what just happened. When Charlie is almost home, he wipes the last tears from his eyes and prepares for the next incident. Jane. When Charlie comes home, his mother is already ready to start screaming. Charlie opens the door and sees Jane standing where have you come from so late? I had Ruby at school and therefore had to stay longer. You hand in your phone and laptop to me and you can go to your room. I dig nails into my skin to stop crying, I walk up the stairs and to my room. I grab my laptop and send Nick a quick message. with I have arrived home, don't worry, make up for the gap with me. I have a punishment so I have to hand in my phone so I wouldn't answer. I walk downstairs and deliver my laptop and phone i as my mother asked. I go back to my room like my mother asked and lay down on the bed, God, what a shitty life I have, why doesn't anyone love me. the tears roll down my cheeks and when I turn on my side I actually feel how much pain I have from what I have done. I try to get some sleep but I hear my mother arguing with Tori and oil so I can't sleep. I walk to my desk and see the photo of me and Nic with Nelly in the snow, for a moment I laugh and forget the pain until I come back to reality and hear Tori upstairs slamming the door. a relief because the screaming stopped. and for a moment I feel all the pain again that I have, everything I move is painful. I take a pen and paper from the drawer and I start with several farewell letters: 1 to Nick, 1 to Tori, 1 to Oli, 1 to my parents and even 1 to Ben. every letter is different.

letter nick (dear nick, I don't know where to start, let me start with the fact that you have made my life a bit better this past year. Unfortunately, there are also many things you don't know about me. I hope that your love was real for me and that you never saw me as a used object. It's all too much for me, I'm a burden to my parents, I'm raped and beaten. my parents...well let's leave it at that. Most of all, I want you to know that this is not your fault and that I love you but it's too late now. hello dear nick)

letter tori (my dear big sister tori how much I would miss you so much I can't explain how loving you always were to me, you understood my problems and you were always there unfortunately sometimes things are too much and today was son's day I know it no longer. I have pain everywhere and I was cheated at school today and I can't do it anymore. none of this is your fault, remember that and take good care of oli and nick while i'm gone, bye dear tori

letter oil. (hey dear Oli, God, I hope you won't find me. But unfortunately you are still too young to realize what is happening. I would be an angel and always be there for you like a star. Promise me that. If there is anything you can always go to Tori. Hello dear Oli.

letter to parents. (hello mom and dad, yes, where do I start? I never heard or saw me, it always felt like you didn't care about me, it apparently doesn't matter how I feel and unfortunately those are the consequences. bye dad and mom

letter am. (hello bastard, those are the consequences of being raped because that's what you did, raped and used me, you knew I didn't want it but you didn't give a fuck about my feelings.

When I finish writing, the tears roll down my cheeks for a while and some of the papers are wet. I fold them up and write all the names on them and walk to the bedside tables and put them down

the letters on it. I feel my eyes are swollen from crying and every step I take makes me feel how much pain I am in. I walk to the bathroom and am looking for something I can take, I open the cupboard and I see my antidepressants in a jar and I see 2 boxes of paracetamol and decide to take them with me to my room to take them 1 box contains 50 parc moles. After taking 125 pills and feeling quite nauseous and dizzy, I decide to make sure I really succeed. I lay down on the bed and again I'm crying. I take a razor from the bedside table drawer and put it on my wrist and start cutting. I feel the blood flowing and feel a relief of what is coming. no more pain and misery. I hear someone knocking on the door but I can't place who it is and at that moment I close my eyes.