giving up is also an option

this is already the last chapter of this story. From now on this book would be preceded by one shots POV nick, Charlie just got taken away and I'm panicking. I'm a little calmer and I'm sitting in the car with my mother, it's a long silent drive and I'm scared, very scared! What if I don't even want to think about it. We arrive at the hospital and rush in with my mother. We have to wait in the waiting room, I hear one of the brothers say we have to get a heartbeat quickly or we will lose him. I slide down the ground and curl up into a ball and cry. Pov sarah, Nick is panicking and I understand him very well. We can't lose Charlie he is very important to us. When we arrive I hear one of the doctors say we still have no heartbeat. I see Nick collapsing on the ground. I look at my watch and they are allowed to do CPR for a maximum of 10 minutes and then they have to stop. I'm starting to worry more and more about Charlie. If he does make it, the damage would be incalculable. I sit next to Nick and comfort him where I can. The 10 minutes are over and I see a colleague walking towards me. You are Charlie Spring's caregiver, right? I nod and her eyes say enough. I regret to inform you that Charlie did not make it, we really did everything we could but unfortunately we were not successful. My colleague says to fill the tears, we are allowed. Thank you, we can see him again, of course she answers. I sit next to Nick. Nick, did you understand what the doctor nods and wipes his tears and we walk to the room where Charlie is lying. Pov nick I get up and enter Charlie's room. Please Charlie, you can't give up. I sit on his bed and he looks peaceful he feels cold and it's crazy. The boy I love so much is gone too soon, tears roll down my cheeks and all I can do is cry. Why why I don't understand I'm so sad. I was so happy that I had met Charlie and now everything is ruined, such a mess, I should have just paid more attention to him, then it would have been better for everyone and he would still be here. I lay my head on his chest for a hug and it's beating, I can't hear a heartbeat anymore, I'm crying and sobbing even more than I already do. What a shitty day this is.

rest in peace charlie