no mental health care hospital!

If there's one thing Charlie really doesn't want, it's going to a hospital where people are recovering. It is also not Charlie's fault but his mother Jane's fault. Charlie is scared, you can tell by everything. He is shaking and crying more than before. I am powerless, I really want to help him but I don't really know how to do that. I comfort Charlie where I can and keep telling him that everything will be fine, but I myself am not sure whether everything will be fine. I hope that Charlie can come and live with us after all and that my mother will manage to arrange something, but it is quite difficult as mentioned earlier. I'm really doing my best, but I also find it all a bit difficult. I'm going to visit Charlie again today and I'm thinking about what to say to him. I walk down the hallway of the hospital and my heart is pounding in my throat. I enter the room where Charlie is. And there he is curled up in a ball on the bed, crying, shaking and having difficulty breathing. He's so panicky and I don't know why. Every step I get closer he keeps telling me to leave and he doesn't want it anymore. I keep saying his name but it doesn't seem to get in. I grab a chair and just sit on it and continue talking to Charlie in a calm tone. After a while, Charlie looks at me carefully and then hugs me tightly. I ask him what's wrong and when he answers that he doesn't want to go home because he's already in so much pain, it breaks my heart. I try to reassure him that he doesn't have to go home, but I think it only makes him more scared. I sit behind Charlie and slowly rock him back and forth, it works and he becomes calmer, the only one I can hear audibly is I'm so scared, so so scared. I know baby I know. I promise you everything will be fine.