the accident on the rugby field

I would like to say sorry for the spelling mistakes, I have dyslexia and I really try to do my best to make as few mistakes as possible, and English is not my best language, sorry

PLEASE NOTE TW THIS STORY CONTAINS QUARREL AND FAINTING AND PANIC ATTACKS.

It's Monday morning and Nick and Charlie have maths, as always they sit next to each other. Charlie has not been feeling well for a few days, which is not surprising because Charlie has not eaten for a few days. Nick notes that Charlie isn't feeling well. but when Nick asks if Charlie is doing well, Charlie, rather irritated, says yes, Nick is doing fine! Nick believes what Charlie says but leaves it at that because he doesn't want to upset Charlie even more. they sit quietly for the rest of the lesson, doing their work in silence. the bell rings and the break has begun. They also spend the break together. Nick notes that Charlie hasn't eaten anything and decides to ask again if Charlie is doing well. Charlie looks up at Nick and says sorry, I'm not that hungry. are you sure nick asks? Charlie looks angrily at Nick and says YES I'M SURE WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME! Well to be honest Charlie you seem quite stressed and very tired I'm just worried. Charlie looks at Nick in shock but is still angry and says NICK I TOLD YOU IT'S GOING WELL! Nick continues to eat his bread but doesn't say anything to Charlie anymore. the 2d be has gone imiddles and that means they now have rugby. Nick and Charlie come in last as usual. everyone is already getting dressed. Charlie always waits until everyone has finished changing and leaves the dressing room and only then does Charlie start changing because he doesn't want everyone to see his scar. Charlie puts on his long-sleeved sweater as always and runs on the field and goes to the other boys. Okay, listen carefully, says Mrs. Kitty, you are going to form 2 teams. Nick, you are team red and Charlie, you are team blue. they both choose the players and start the game. 30 minutes later, Charlie stands still on the field, out of breath, looking around. nick notices it, chrlaie, are you okay? yes, just a little tired, nothing says Charlie. 3 minutes later, Charlie has completely regained her breath and starts participating in the game again. Charlie runs forward to receive the ball from Herry (Herry is also on team blue). When Herry throws the ball to Charie, Charlie faints on the ground. herry shouts CHARLIE! Nick and Herry run towards Charlie. Nick puts Charlie in the recovery position in the hope that Charlie will recover quickly. everyone is worried on the field not knowing what is going on. If Charlie is still unconscious after 5 minutes and has started breathing heavily, Nick says with tears in his eyes, "Herry, call an ambulance now!" Herry runs off the field to get his phone from the locker room. and calls an ambulance and explains what happened. the woman on the phone says we'll be there in 15 minutes, I'll send someone your way right away. When Herry returns to the field to tell him that help is on the way, Nick is in total panic, no longer knowing what he can and should do. Herry says Nick look at me and breathe calmly, help is on the way and I'm sure Charlie will be fine. I want you to breathe deeply in and out, it's going to be really good, I promise! Herry says to Nick again. Nick can't calm down, no matter what Herry tries to say or do, Nick remains in total panic.

this is my all first story I hope you enjoyed it, I try to post 1 part every day