Charlie is abused

Charlie walks home alone today because Nick has rugby training (Charlie doesn't have rugby due to his recovery). Just like always, he walks past the school, through the woods and along the water and then the last 3 streets until he gets home. he puts on his headphones and listens to music and walks towards the bid. Charlie gets an unsafe feeling that he is being followed. I stand still and look around, there is no one strange because I really feel it, I keep walking and when I'm almost out of the woods, a hand touches my shoulder, I turn around and my mouth falls open, it's hope.

pov am hope.
Today Charlie walks home alone, this is my chance to put him in his place, I'm so tired of him, I chase him and decide that the forest is the best place because not many people come here, Charlie looks behind him a few times. but I leave just in time every time. When he is almost out of the woods I put my hand on his shoulders, he turns around, sees me and his mouth falls. I quickly put a hand over his mouth and pull him further into the woods. No one here would be able to hear Charlie and certainly not find him quickly, and I still have some time because NCK won't be done with rugby for another 40 minutes, enough time to hurt Charlie. As soon as I've pulled him further into the woods, I push him against the tree, he's heaving in pain, but hey, it's his own fault, right?

pov charlie.
I am grabbed from behind and when I turn around I am completely dumbfounded. a hand is placed on my mouth and I am being pulled back into the bushes by Ben, I hope I try to resist but unfortunately it is in vain. Ben is much stronger than me, no matter how hard I try, it is pointless. I also get tired much faster than before because of my recovery. I am pressed hard against the tree and he just laughs with venom in his eyes. it feels great and brings tears to my eyes. he takes his hand away from my mouth and I want to scream with all my heart but nothing comes out of my mouth. Ben starts shouting different things at me that I am daring, that I am a failure, that I would be better off dying and that he is going to punish me. the tears are rolling down my cheeks I am scared and my back hurts. Ben seems to be quiet for a moment, which is not strange because people are coming, I don't think twice and slap him in the face and run away. Unfortunately he is too fast and grabs me again and presses me against the tree again, this wasn't smart, right Charlie, he says to me and I become quiet. I don't know if this was a good idea to do because Ben's eyes are still gifts.

pov am hope.
I just got hit in the face by Charlie and what was the stupidest action ever from Charlie he made me even angrier than I already was. he runs away but I am too quick and grab him again. anger runs through my blood and I can no longer control myself. I punch Charlie in the stomach, he crawls into one and I love seeing him in so much pain, he looks like a baby. I want him to die I don't care how but he would suffer. I give him another punch and another punch, the tears keep rolling down his cheeks, I hear little sobs from Charlie and I punch his face several times and tell him to shut up. Charlie sinks to the ground and I can only laugh. I kick him a few more times in the stomach and back and when he is quiet I decide that it is
enough is. my anger is a lot less but not gone yet but it has been good. I look at my hands that are sore from hitting and see some blood. I look at what time it is and at the same time I have to shoot which Nick will be done with rugby in 10 minutes and he always comes by here. I walk out of the woods and sit in an alley because otherwise it would be noticeable that I wanted to be here, I live on the other side of the city

pov charlie.

I'm pretty sure hitting Ben wasn't a good move and I immediately regret it. he punches me in the stomach several times and it makes me sick. he just laughs when I sob a little from crying I get so many slaps in the face and I'm in so much pain that I fall to the ground. I wanted Ben to stop but he continued he kicked me several times and I feel like I'm sliding and everything goes black.

what happened, Mom, I don't know, I'm going to put Charlie to bed now and hopefully he will wake up soon. I walk upstairs with Charlie in my arms and gently put him on the bed. I walk back downstairs and I see my mother still shocked in the hallway and I walk to the kitchen, get some water and sit at the kitchen table. My mother starts asking me all kinds of questions and all I know is that I found Charlie like this and I don't know what happened. If my mother makes me go back to check on Charlie 20 minutes later when he is conscious, I will agree.

charlie pov. I wake up slowly, everything hurts and I'm scared where where am I and where am I, I don't know it all, I hear someone coming in and I can only say am, go away, leave me alone. I hear my name and the footsteps are coming closer I keep saying I'm going away the footsteps stop tears rolling down my cheeks and I'm scared. I hear my name again and the footsteps are coming closer to me, I now say softly, stop and go away. i feel a hand on my arm and i cringe i have pain all over and just let it all stop the hand quickly gets away from me and someone sits in front of me i look carefully and i see nick. I blink a few times because I don't believe it, yes, it's really Nick, I'm in his house, I'm safe and I love him. I talk to me and say that Ben is not there. and that he would not come here. I wipe my eyes and try to sit up I just cry I'm in so much pain I think I bruised or broke my ribs. I try to sit up but I scream in pain. I hear someone running up the stairs and the fear is in my eyes. Nick says it's okay and that it's Sara. and he is right in the doorway, Sara is standing, she looks at me and asks if she can come to me. she sits in front of me and asks me what's going on. I say weakly that I have pain, where are you in pain, she asks, I point to my stomach and ribs. Can I look? Charlie asks, I nod and she pulls up my sweater. That alone hurts I can only scream and cry in pain I see Nick and Sara looking at each other that it doesn't look good. Sara calmly asks what happened and I just say Ben did it. Sara calmly lets go of my sweater and tells me to lie down and that she would go to the pharmacy to get pain relief. I just nod and close my eyes.