Tasting

Your taste is the only thing I willingly crave for, other than the Red wine's.

Song: Closer to you by Jungkook

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

"What the hell is V doing here? That too preparing dinner with you?"

We heard the screech of my best friend behind us. Oh my God! What the hell is she doing here? Don't mind me saying this about my bestie, but why the sudden surprise visit after three fucking whole weeks?

I shake my head knowing that "our" night date or dinner is ruined by her dumbass.

"Let me explain, please don't freak-"

She started to shout again discarding her coat and handbag like they were garbage before striding up to us- more like Taehyung, and pinching him.

I roll my eyes in her dramatic antics, as Tae winces, rubbing the sore part where this crazy girl pinched him. His eyes find mine while mine are begging him to understand one of his crazy fans.

I hold her and pull her away from him before she could do anymore things that she might regret or be embarrassed later, only for her to struggle in my arms.

"I am warning you, Eun-ah. Calm the fuck down or else I will call Seung-jo and show the picture of you kissing some stranger three days back" I blackmail, which I really didn't have a photo of her kissing some random guy, but that caught her attention and stopped fussing against me.

"Okay. I need a few minutes for myself to come back to my peaceful state, I will be in the backyard" she says, before looking at Tae once again and runs out of the passage between living and kitchen.

I turn around to see this mirthful glint in those coffee coloured orbs with the twitch of his lips forming a crescent shape.

"Didn't expect this from her. I am sorry for her behaviour and that pinch- crap! Did that leave any mark on your skin?" I rush towards him, examining his wrist that my drama queen friend has caused.

His skin was indeed marked with her nails and they appeared aggressive and red. "I am really sorry for her beh-" my apology died down in my throat when his finger, which was free from my hold, contacted my lips, shushing me completely.

"It's nothing that I hadn't faced before. Also, you don't have to apologise for your friend's behaviour. I know the feeling of seeing your idol in front of you" he leans close to my face, and whispers.

Why the hell is he whispering?

I blink once. Twice. Before averting my eyes from his perfect, handsome face to the vessel which had our dinner was getting prepared.

"Holy crap!" I mumble against his finger before pulling away and going to the stove to see what has happened to the pasta and meatballs.

Fortunately, it has cooked well during the moment between my friend and him, him and myself.