Are you jealous?

A/N: This is purely fictional. The time and the works that the BTS members do doesn't match with that year when "Butter" was released. This contains both the past and present scenarios. So, don't get confused or comment that this is illogical - because it's the combination of both past and present scenarios of their works that is and had gone through in the years.

~~~~~~~~

Song: Jealous by Nick Jonas

Chapter 8.

It's been 50 days since our new song release, and the song was in first place on the Billboard Hot 100 for the fifth time. We were so excited, as even Dynamite hit the Billboard HOT many times.

As per the friendship with Nari it's like more than friends but less than lovers kind of a thing. It's been 30 days since I have seen her. I had to leave for the shoot of my single album, so the other members are preparing for their own albums in foreign countries. I did meet her before I left my country while we had dinner together and she shared how her seminar went- which surely went well, of course.

Also, she cleaned my teeth on that day as I informed her about my leaving to go abroad. Right now, my manager is arranging for the last day's shoot. I am having my breakfast while looking at my phone as the members are texting about what they were doing today.

But I am expecting a text from Nari, it's been two days since we both talked- on call or through messages. I am missing those funny and teasing replies. I used to be the one who always texted her first, so I stopped texting her thinking that she would text me, but no. She has not messaged even a single "hey!" I feel like a teenager who is whining about his crush not smiling at him.

"Are you done with your breakfast?" My manager, Han Jung-wook hyung asks me as I drop my fork on the empty plate before wiping off my mouth.

"Yeah! We are good to go" I inform him with a smile before pocketing my phone to the front pocket of my jeans.

I am dressed casually as I will be changing when we get to our location of the shoot.

"And I forgot that you're going to the talk show once the shoot is done which will be finished in an hour aside from you getting ready. So, once done with the video shooting, you will be directly going to the studio for the talk-show. Is that alright?" He asks as we start to walk towards the car which is parked in front.

"Hmm" is all I reply before getting in the car and taking my phone out as it vibrates in my pants. I almost dropped the phone when I saw the text which happened to be from the one I was waiting for two days.

Ms. Doc. Sent: 10:30 am

Hey there! Hope I am not disturbing you. I just wanted to ask when are you coming back? I need to talk about something with you.

Ms. Doc. Sent: 10:32 am

Also, I was busy the last two days and I hope you're too. Anyway, text me when you see this. Have a great day or night :⁠-⁠)

Fuck!! I was acting like a jerk thinking that she was ignoring me while she was busy with her work.

I replied that I will be coming back this weekend and I will meet her in her place before the car stops in our location. "You change and get ready while we set up the props needed" the Pd-nim informed me as I was guided to the caravan.

The shoot did not take more than 2 hours as my manager said before and right now we are riding towards some talk-show that I have to speak about. It's not that I don't like to go, but I had been to this talk-show before with all the members and if you could say that was a very bad choice of accepting to share the screen in that show again.