Sonyeondan

The annoying ringing of phone jerks me up from my sleep

The annoying ringing of phone jerks me up from my sleep. I look around my surroundings while rubbing my eyes to remove any sleep still lingering in them. My neck seems stiff and the lower back aches reminding me of that we dozed off sitting in the living room. I try to shake off the stiff neck, before reaching for the phone which is still ringing somewhere around me.

It surely isn't mine, as I am not the one who keeps the BTS song as their ringtone. Hence confirmed the phone belongs to my bestie, who is still snuggled close to the blanket, laying on the carpet in front of the couch.

"Yaah! Eun-ah, your phone is ringing. Wake up, sleeping Beauty" I try to wake her up in return she whines before moving away from me.

"If you dare not to wake up in the next moment, I will not take you to meet The Boys of your fantasy. Choice is yours, darling" I inform her with a smug grin on my face and not more than ten seconds later, she sits up grabbing her phone from my hands and answering it without looking at who was on the other side.

Shaking my head, I stand up stretching out my muscles from the way they were cramped by how I slept the whole night before I went upstairs to my room to freshen up and get ready to meet the Worldwide popular group, Bangtan Sonyeondan, more likely I am excited to meet the Most Handsome man in the world, Kim Taehyung.

Chuckling to my own words, I get under the water and shower before brushing my teeth and walk out of the bathroom with a towel covering my body. Quickly I choose a white vested crop top with a floral print split thigh skirt, applying a small amount of make-up, a gold chain around my neck and pairing it with slip-on sneakers. Smiling at my reflection, I pick one of my Louis Vuitton sling bags and walk out of the room to see what my bestie is doing.

 Smiling at my reflection, I pick one of my Louis Vuitton sling bags and walk out of the room to see what my bestie is doing

Reaching to the living room, when I don't see her, I smile thinking that she is in her room getting ready. Keeping my bag on the kitchen island, I walk to the fridge taking out four eggs to make some omelette and the loaf of bread to make a sandwich, and I start with my work.