Passion

It wasn't likeA first kissBecause we knew eachOther tooIntimately For that

It wasn't like
A first kiss
Because we
knew each
Other too
Intimately
For that.
And it wasn't
Like a last kiss
Because we'd

Only just begun.
It was the kiss

You spend
Your whole
Life waiting for.

-Nicole Williams

Song: 10000 hours by Dan+Shay, Justin Bieber

***

You seriously won't imagine how this is all set

You seriously won't imagine how this is all set. It's like heaven displayed on the earth just for a few hours tonight. At first I literally thought he was going to do something in this nomadic area, but as we walked closer to the place that we are now, my fear turned into excitement.

There is a small pond surrounded by the trees which are now decorated with the Christmas lights. The candlesticks lining the dock sides illuminating the water next to it, the full moon providing the light for this night adventure for us. To my right, which is in front of the pond, a small table is placed where the trays covered with lids are on top of the table, indicating the food. Few steps from the table are the 2 camp chairs, behind that is the Alcazar decorated and mattress is laid on while the seats of the car are folded to make the bed. I can notice a few books thrown on the make-shift bed and at the corner, laptop placed- mostly for the movie time...?

As of now, I am sitting in the chair while my lovely boyfriend is plating our food. He informed me that he wants to serve me and I should sit like a princess, so I am obliging his words.

"Here you go, Pearl" he stretches his hand with my plate filled with food, fruits before handing me the chopsticks and spoon.

"Thank you. And this looks amazing" I smile looking at the plate before eyeing my boyfriend.

My plate is filled with my favourite Korean and Indian dishes- Japchae, Gimbap, Hyderabadi biryani along with Kheer.

My hand moves first towards the Indian cuisine- don't mind me drooling over the Indian dishes, when I tasted it for the first time, I fell in love with this cuisine which was introduced by my Indian college friend whom I met in one of the conferences that I had attended during my Masters.