UNEASINESS😑

(A/N: my personal request, let the pictures load before you re-read them

(A/N: my personal request, let the pictures load before you re-read them.... or in off-line story, as the POV of the main two leads are given in the name card. If not then, you probably don't understand who is speaking.

Now back to the story👇)

"Nari-ah, where are you??" My aunt- the one who adopted me after my parents' death, called for like 20 times from this morning.

"Where will I be, other than hospital?" I questioned back.

"Just asking... but you need to hurry back home. There is something important going on!" She said, a little worry can be depicted in her voice.

In my family, only my aunt is somewhat good to me.... my uncle insulted me in all the way he could and without his help I am in this place where I am today. My parents have left their wealth for me as I was their only child, and their death seemed suspicious, but their case was closed saying lack of evidence. After that, my aunt, my mother's sister adopted me into their family- but I know the actual reason behind this, to get the hold on my wealth which my parents have left behind. My student life sucked a lot as I needed to take many part-time jobs to make sure I pay for my college as that money they had left cannot be taken until I get married and have my first child.

I was living in my parents' house as it felt that they are still with me in that house, but my aunt used to come and ask me if they could live with me as I live there alone, my only answer was a big no. It was as if they are trying to take my only privacy away from me as every other decision is taken by my uncle. Sighing, I got up... packing my things to my bag; before leaving, I informed to my assistant and left to their mansion- which was built after that bastard took hold of my company.

In about 40 minutes, I reached their place, inhaling deeply knowing that they won't treat me as I do to them. A sigh escapes me, with a fake smile put up on my face, I went in to see my so-called adopted family sitting in the living room discussing something.

Once they sensed I was there, all their eyes were on me. My sister, Park Ha-won came running to me and held my hand in hers and dragged me to the living room- like a caring and loving sister, which she is absolutely not.

Something big is happening here, but I don't know what? This is the first time Ha-won plastered a smile on her face towards me...Strange!

"Hey sweetie!" My uncle said.... woah! Is this is really happening or am I hallucinating?

I stood shocked without replying him or rather I was frozen from this much of love from everyone- who doesn't have a heart to display love except for my aunt in some way. But then, I saw some other people sitting there whom I haven't seen or heard before.

"Come here sweetie. I guess you haven't met them" uncle said gesturing to the people in front of him.

"He is one of my best friends and also a business partner, Kang Hyun Min" uncle said pointing to the man who was of same age of him with a big belly and a huge glass resting on his nose.