Cheesy Romance

I never want to stop making Memories with you ❤️

Song: Halo by Beyonce

"I am gonna miss you, Ari "I hold her in my arms close to my chest and breathe in her vanilla scent that I've come to love

She chuckles against my chest," just for a few hours, then we will meet in the hotel."

Yep! You heard her right. I am attending the CELINE Cannes dinner event and the festival in Paris. As my girl is having a number of leaves at her job, I asked to accompany me so we can spend more time with each other. Also a selfish part is that, I miss her so damn much for even few hours, it's like I have addicted and obsessed by this lady that I am falling in love every fucking day more and more.

A small pout forms on my face shaking my head like a small child to not to go away from me. She pulls away from my chest to look up at me and pecks my pouted lips a few times before untangling from my arms and walking out of the car which was parked a few metres away from the airport to avoid getting caught by the media.

Even after two and half months of us labelling our relationship, and two months of our first date around nature, she still doesn't want us to make it public and as a good boyfriend I am, I agreed to her wishes.

The car pulls up in front of the airport as I get down the car and the flashes of the camera starts blinding me before my Woo-jin hyung (bodyguard of mine) makes the way for me as I pose for few pictures and walk to get the boarding pass and settle in the flight missing my Pearl for the next 14 hours; 840 minutes; 50400 seconds.

I am in love that's for sure and if someone says that I am whipped for that girl, I whole-heartedly agree with them as I am.

Taking my boarding pass, my ray bans on and "Singing in the rain" by Doris Day is playing in my ears as I walk towards the flight that I am about to board.

Settling in my seat, I look around to see where my Pearl is. Not able to find her, huffing under my breath at my luck as I remove my shades, and keeping it back in its box before taking out the book "Demian" written by Hermann Hesse which I truly recommend all of my fans to read, whenever you're free.