Smooth like Butter

I haven't changed the song that was released as I personally feel very hot and it's just smooth like butter melting our hearts too.

Enjoy with the new version :)

I woke up to my alarm sound, and stirred to and fro on the bed before opening my eyes. The bed was so soft, as I was not at all willing to get up from there, but you know nature calls whenever you are having a good time. All my dreams were shattered from the urgency of my bladder, hence got up and walked to the bathroom to do my morning routines.

Once I was done with my things, and thanks for every new thing including a toothbrush in this bathroom of mine for this morning; I walked down to the living room to see no one in the place. As I thought that they might be still asleep, so I decided to prepare some breakfast as that they could have before they leave for their company and me back to my Village before I leave to the hospital.

When I looked for the ingredients so that what can I prepare, there were eggs, bread, butter, cabbage, carrot, spring onions, cheeze and ham. So, I thought of preparing toast (Korean street style) which is easy and also tasty in the meanwhile.

"Morning Noona!" I heard Jungkook greeting me, with a yawn in between his words.

I smiled before replying back to him. "When did you wake up? Sorry, if I had made sound from the utensils."

"No, not at all. I woke up an hour ago, I was in the gym" he said.

"There is a gym here??" I asked not believing him.

"Yes it's there. Oh, you haven't took the tour of the place?" He asked, I shook my head as no. "Then come on I shall show you around the house" he told gesturing me to follow him.

"This?" I asked, pointing to the cut vegetables on the slab.

"Let it be" he said smiling.

I walked with him to get the tour around the house. It was bigger than I had thought just seeing the villa from the outside. The villa consisted of a game room, a gym, a theater, a swimming pool which I already knew about, a big library which I seriously didn't expect to be, many master bedrooms(like 7 or 8) and last but not the least, room with the musical instruments, which definitely caught my attention than any other rooms. I am a reader, but even the library didn't catch my attention like this music room caught my eyes.

The musical instruments were all cleaned without any dust on them which I surely appreciated and walked towards them, with a big smile on my face.

"Noona?? Wanna hear any song? I can play for you?" Jungkook asked.

"What if Taehyung wakes up from the music?" I asked.

"No need to worry Nari-ah, every room is soundproof here" a very familiar voice which I already knew came from the door.

"Good morning. When did you wake up?" I asked smiling at my Taehyung.

I am obsessed of telling or calling him as mine for past few days. I don't know why that I am addressing him mine? Still, it feels good to call him as mine, 'wink-wink'.

Yet, it is so forbidden for me to think that he will be mine someday.

"I have been up a while ago, but I was in the swimming pool when I heard you guys talking about making a tour around the house" he said smiling.

"But, when we came by the pool you weren't there?" I questioned him raising my eyebrows.

"I was there, probably hiding from you" he said and winked at me, causing my heart to speed up it's pace.