Chapter 12

Rey took a step back, he felt someone showed him the mirror, the truth which even he knew somewhere, the truth he was denying, running away slapped on his face. He muttered, "sorry" and hurriedly left.

Swayam stood there, he wanted to go to his friend but for the first time he wanted to stay back. He choose his sister.
Taani felt bad for Rey but she can't help, the truth is bitter and hard, she knows eventually he'll be fine, he has his friends.
Taani looked at her, brother, Swayam took a step closer, he didn't know how will he ask for forgiveness.
He stumbled, fell on his knees, making Taani shock, "bhai", she bend to him, held him try to help him stand back. But he held her hand, he kept his head on her hands, cried hard, she was herself trying hard, controlling her tears.
She sat in front of him, she hugged him, he hugged her tightly, hiding his face in her shoulder, cried all his heart. Taani too cried seeing her brother in pain.
The family walked them looking for her, Rishu wanted to go break Swayam's bones but his mom held his hand and shaked her head in 'no'. He sighed, he fisted his hand. Arjun too was feeling anger and also can't see his baby sis tears, he fisted his hand, Ishita kept her hand on his shoulder, blinked her eyes in assurance. Aditya was too having a hard time to see her tears,he looked away.

Taani broke the hug, she cupped his face, wiped his tears, "bhai" said making him sob, he held her hands, "I'm sorry Taani, meri galti bahut badi hai, tum mujhe maaf mat karna, give me punishment, I deserve it, teri har saza manzor hai but please mujhe apna bhai manne se kabhi mana mat karna, it will kill me" said with a dry voice. "Bhai nahi, aap ko kisne kaha main aapko apna bhai nahi manti, aap mere bhai hamesha rahoge, aap please shant ho jao pehle, aap mujhe rulaoge toh bhaiya aapko marenge" said with a chuckle. He looked at her, he wiped her tears bringing his sleeves just how he used to do in childhood making her smile. She made him stand, he dusted her dress, she looked at him with a teary smile, she found her Swayam bhai, for whom she came to Mumbai. She hugged him, he was taken back but reciprocated immediately, more tears flow.
Taani's mom dad too had tears but a relief smile. Arjun wiped his tears, Ishita wiped his tears with a smile, she adores her husband, he's such a sweetheart who tears looking at his sister's tears. He looked at her, she mouthed 'I love you', he shaked his head  not understanding why she said it now in such situation, he side hugged her, bend to her, "I love you too" said making her smile widely.
Rishu looked around his family, they were happy, now his Taani partner too is happy that's what matters the most to him. Aditya smiled relief looking at smile, her happiness is what he wants at the end.

Taani's friends noticed the seriousness of the situation thought to leave, they bid bye after informing Surbhi. Aditya too left, he felt he's intruding their family privacy, specially Swayam, he glanced at Taani , he blinked his eyes in assurance, she smiled at him.
Everyone walked inside, Taani held Swayam's hand took him inside.
Rishu gave him a glass of water, Swayam was a lil taken back, "trust me jitna main tujhe issi paani mein dooba dooba ke marne ka mann kara hai but Tanu won't like it or main usse hurt nahi kar sakta" said, Swayam took the glass nervously, he drank it in one go. Taani looked at Rishu, he shrugged his shoulders, she looked at Swayam, he nervousness made her want to roll on the floor and laugh but she subsidized the urge. Mom walked to them, she patted his head, "Swayam  mat beta yeh dono kuch nahi karenge (refering to Arjun and Rishu)", he took a breath of relief. "But that doesn't mean we forgave you Swayam not until your parents forgive you, earn their forgiveness" said Arjun in a stern voice. "Yeah Swayam, we might forgive you because of princess but you have to redeem your actions, your parents need you currently" said Dad in a serious tone. "Swayam it's good that you're guilty for what you did but that's not enough, you have to rectify your mistakes" said Surbhi, Mom took a seat beside him, cupped his face, "beta it's fine to do mistakes, har insan galti karta hai par accha insaan wahi hai jo apni galti ko sudare, tumne apni galti realise kiya ab usse sudharo, tumhare parents sabse zyada khush honge dekhna" said softly, he nodded with moist eyes.
"Main jodhpur jaa raha hu, jane se pehle Taani se or aap sabse maafi mangni thi, I'm sorry meri har galti ke liye" said standing up folding his hands. Taani held his hands and shaked her head in 'no', she hugged him, he too reciprocated, "apna khayal rakhega bhai" said, "tum bhi" said breaking the hug. As he was walking away, Arjun came to him,"Swayam, I'll book your flight ticket, dhyan se jana or pahuchte hi call karna" said. Swayam was overwhelmed, he hugged him, Arjun was surprised, he patted his back," thank you bhaiya" said slowly, he nodded. Mom hugged Taani, she was overwhelmed finally finding her brother on a right path, she prayed that now he doesn't hurt taiji or tauji.
They called it a day descended to their rooms.