Chapter 5

The introduction completed, Aditya started the class, as he was writing on board, Taani who had her complete attention on the board, she said a lil loud without realising, "the formula is wrong", Adi stopped writing, smiled but hide it, turned and looked at her, others too looked at her, "yes Ms. Shekhawat, you said something" said with a poker face, she became conscious now looked around finding everyone staring her, she looked at Rishu he blinked his eyes assuring her, she looked at Adi who had his eyes on her, "Sir the formula you're using is wrong" said confidently, "who else feel that Ms. Shekhawat is right" said Adi, Rishu raised his hand immediately, strings and few other students did. He nodded, "Ms. Shekhawat solve this problem" said, Rishu muttered, "go Tanu", she walked to the board, he handed her the marker, their fingers brushed, she looked at him, he blinked his eyes stood aside, she turned to the board, erased the formula, wrote the other formula and completed within minutes. After completing she looked at him, he saw the board, "good Ms. Shekhawat" he said her and turn to the class, "I want attentive class, main kuch bhi likho or aap logo usse copy kare bina soche samjhe woh sahi hai yaa galat, I intentionally wrote the wrong formula to check, how many of you are attentive to the class but I guess only few of you are if that's the case then I'll take classes only for them and complaint to the principal, so it's better keep you're eyes open and focus here" said sternly making them nod, he turn to her, "you may take your seat Ms.Shekhawat" said with a small smile, she gave back the marker, Rishu clapped excitedly, making her look at him with wide eyes, "Rishabh control yourself" said Adi in a lil serious tone, he stopped, "sorry" said with a sheepish smile, Taani walked to her seat, smacked his arm, Strings too chuckled, he held his ear and muttered 'sorry', she shaked her head, even Adi did the same and continued the class.
______________________________________

Soon the class ended, the students walked out, Taani realised she left her flask back in class, she hurriedly walked back collided, before she fall, a strong arm wrapped her back held safely, she had her eyes close due to fear, realising herself safe she slowly opened her eyes to find the pair of eyes staring with a smile, "Sir", she uttered, yeah it's Adi, he smiled and help her to stand properly. The gang who witnessed this were looking at open mouth, Rey was infuriated fisted his hands, throwing daggers at them, he's furious at Taani too as she is avoiding his existence, Swayam was uncomfortable but didn't react he lost all the rights, the gang looked at Rey and Vicky kept his hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him. "You're ok" asked softly, she nodded, "you're the same bilkul nahi badali ho Taani the topper" said with a teasing smile, "sir please" said a lil flushed, he chuckled, "how are you topper", "good Sir, how are you", "good", "here you're flask" he forward her, "I was coming for this, thank you" said with a smile, Rishu came running to find Taani, he realised she was left behind, saw her talking with Adi, "Tanu kya karti hai I was searching for you" said huffing, "sorry bhai woh mera flask class mein reh gaya tha", he nodded. He saw Adi standing with a smile, he hugged him tightly, Adi shaked his head and reciprocated with a smile. The gang were shocked, their eyes popped out, "Adi bhai" said Rishu bringing the hug, "aap yahan kaise", "exactly you guys here" said Adi, "bhai long story aram se batata hu" said sighing, "well mera bhi long short story hai batata hu aram se" said making them chuckle, "fine but let's go have coffee together" said Rishu, he nodded and walked them.
The gang too walked in canteen, the lecturer already knowing Taani was something undigested, Rey wanted to see what's happening so they took a seat near them. Taani got seated on a chair opposite to Adi, Rishu sat between them, Rishu went and got three coffee and sandwiches, "thank you" said Adi taking his coffee and sandwich, Rishu passed sandwich to Taani who made face looking at the plain veg sandwich, "bhai" said chided giving back the sandwich, "chupchap kha isko warna Bhaiya ko complaint karonga" said warning, she glared him and looked at the sandwich, unwantedly started eating, "hmm what's wrong" said Adi, "nothing bhai she doesn't like plain veg sandwich usse cheese sandwich pasand hai" said taking a bite of his sandwich, "arrey then take mine", he said passing but Rishu stopped and said, "no bhai doctor ne strictly bola hai only healthy food", "kyu kiya hua" asked in concerned voice, "weakness and lack of nutrients" said Rishu not wanting to detail, he nodded, they resumed eating. Taani had it enough, unable to eat more she strike with a idea, "hey Dhruv" said looking behind the guys, both looked behind, Taani exchanged her remaining sandwich with Adi's, immediately eat it, Adi looked back to find veg sandwich looked at Taani who had her mouth filled, he raised his eyebrow, she pleaded with her eyes made a pout, he shaked his head, passed her tissue pointed at her lip, she wiped mouthed 'thank you', he chuckled looking down. Rishu was busy talking to Dhruv, so didn't notice the interaction.
The gang were in the state of shock, they felt she's some different person, she's not the girl they met or was till date, as the Taani they know was timid, emotional, irritating according to them but she's different, her dressing, her behaviour, her new information, her talents, Rey felt he don't know anything about her, seeing her close to the lecturer, he was aggravated, he was looking for one chance to talk to her.