Chapter 9

The group started laughing, "before that came down and get a bath ok, you don't want everyone to see you're this beautiful face right Ms.Diva" said and clicked her pictures with her face drenched with holi color water, they clicked others pics too, "now you don't want this to get viral I guess" said making them shocked, "no please" said Neha with cry face, "ohh girl chill I'm not that cruel, but yeah if you're this stupid bunch of friends try to act oversmart then I can't it" said with a innocent face making Sharon gritt her teeth and the boys too, the group walked out laughing. The gang with lot of difficult got down the platform, slowly hiding went to their dorms, got bathed, the boys except Reyam and Girls were planning for a revenge, they can't let go their insult and humiliation.
The group were laughing still remembering the gang condition, they walked to the campus and were surprised and extremely happy, they saw a car entered with speed, the car parked and the girl walked down. The group yelled loudly together, "Tanu", they ran and hugged her.
The group and Taani had a lovely group hug, they are bestfriends, they badly missed her, "what's with you Tanu, bina bataye jana bina bataye aise achanak se entry" said, "guys I know you'll are upset and sad that I left but guys it's just for sometime I'll be back to home, back to my place soon, however this is the last year after that I'm gonna stay here" said Taani, "I'm so happy T" said and hugged her.
[The girl who threw water on Sharon is Veebha, known as V, bestfriend/soul sister of Tanu calls her T, her bf Samir known as Sam, Taani is childhood friend, and 10 members in the group, together the group is called Dynamic Dance Crew (DDC)].
Taani is back to Imperial was a hot news, that spread like fire, the group and Taani were hanging out at their favourite spot when a guy came with a bouquet, looking at him coming, "yeh le yeh phir se aayaga swear Tanu iska kuch toh kar" said Sam, "kuch toh kar kya he knows clearly that T is not interested him phir bhi he keeps trying on her, idiot" said V, "Chill V" said Taani with a smile. "Hey Taani you have no idea how much missed you, this is for you gorgeous" said the guy giving the bouquet, "Hey Varun, great you missed me but I'm not taking this flowers" said with a smile, "comeon Taani atleast now you can think of dating me, I mean look I'm the popular guy of the college, I'm good looking and smart" said Varun trying to woo her, "you know it well I'm not interested dude, and dating is a far thing" said V annoyed."Ok I have a suggestion, why don't we race, if I win you'll come on a date with me and if you win I'll not approach you again, what say Taani" said Varun, he's a racer, he also win that's the one way left that can help him to get her on date, as he tried all the ways but she has rejected him. Taani thought for a min, "I'm in" said with a confident face, "T are you crazy, you don't have to" said V, "relax V you know me" said Taani assuring her, she was still on oppose but also know her that she won't back off. "And Varun, if you lose then you have to do as I say, if you ok then let's go" said, he without giving much of a thought agreed, "ok Taani" said. Both of them went to walked to the parking, V was stressed, she was biting her nails, the habit she has, Sam slapped her hand, she glared him.
The news of the race was the hot topic , everyone got to know, they assembled in the campus, the gang didn't knew who's TS, they just walked to the campus where shocked to find Taani is the racer outfit. They couldn't believe that she can ride a bike and she is going to race is something they cannot even think in their wildest dreams.
Taani and Varun stood with their bikes, Taani took bike of one of her friend, V was still trying to convince her to back off but Taani assured her. They hop on their bikes, the race started and they ride off outside with full speed. Looking at the jet speed of the bikes, all the students started cheering, while V and their friends were tensed as it's dangerous, they are sure she'll win but it's risky.
It took exactly 15 mins and then Varun's bike was the first that could be seen, the gang thought she lost and very happy, but their eyes popped out as Taani's bike overtake Varun's bike within seconds and she entered the gate first and won the race. Her friends jumped in excited and cheered, all other students started hooting loudly.
Varun got down the bike with a sad face, he came to Taani, "Congratulations" he said forwarding his hand for a handshake, she looked at him then his hand, shaked hands, "well ready then, you have to do what I say" said Taani, he half heartedly nodded his head, "yeah I know from now on I'm not going to show you my face, not disturb you" said, "No not that I want something else" said Taani making him shock and her friends snap at her, "what", he said, "yeah I want you to do something else for me" said, "what you want Taani" asked Varun. Taani smirked that was noticed by everyone, her friends know something unique is coming and they are excited, "I-want-you-to- be- my -spot-for - 24 hours" said making him speechless and taken back. Not just him but everyone standing there and witnessing it were shocked, the most popular guy of the college a spot, that's unbelievable, her friends were smirking, "now that's what I call my T, a badass" said V grinning, Taani smiled at her besties remark, "so Varun ready as you have no option to back out" said, he composing himself nodded. "Great then, spot park the bike" said and handed him keys, her friends chuckled, he took the keys and went.
The gang were rooted, the girl they treated like a trash, called her names who was the behenji and not so popular or pretty according to them, has so huge bunch of friends and was the most popular girl, she know to sing like a professional rockstar, she's a racer, she makes the hot popular guy her spot.
Rey was feeling belittle and insecure when he saw her surrounded by all good looking, popular guys, first the lectureer Aditya, then the ACP, then the imperial college, every second guy has crush on her. He heard guys talk about her, how she's the hottest and the prettiest girl in the college and doesn't give a damn to any guy who propose her, she had so many guys proposing her every now and then, but she rejected all. Then how and why she accepted him, was it out of love or any other reason and now what does their relationship stands as she doesn't look at him too, when she talks it's only insulting him and the gang, he was warned to stay away from her, what's in her mind. He has lot of questions to ask her but he doesn't know how to talk to her as she's always surrounded by one or other. He thought to first focus on the competition, when they'll be back to mumbai then he can calmly solving their issues, but one thing is sure, she is definitely not what she pretended at first, she has multiple layers hidden.
Aditya was on his favourite spot, the staircase near store room where none comes, he was angered, he was furiously tapping his feet on the floor, pinching his nose tip multiple times. A habit he has when his anger and furious, two soft arms back hugged him making his breath hitch, he calm down a lil, he closed his eyes but remembering the reason for his anger, he turned to face his love, his life, his Jaan. She saw his anger face but was confused why he's so anger, she tried to cup his face but he turned his face, she pouted, "Adith" said in her ever so soft voice, the voice that melts him, flatters his heart but not now. "Aap gussa kyu ho, aap mujhe pe gussa ho, ek toh hum itne time baad mil rahe hai aap mujhse naraz ho rahe ho" asked pouted sadly, he turned to her, "really Jaan, or jo aap ne kiya uska kya" asked in a anger. She now realised the anger but choose to avoid, "maine.... maine kya kiya" asked innocently lying. He got more anger and said loudly, "Taani" making her close her eyes in fear, she flinched at his harsh tone, and his taking her first name meant his very anger, "I'm.... sorry..... mujhe..... woh....Varun.... se peecha .......chudana tha......isliye.... I..... agreed... for....that race..... warna.... main... aisa...nahi karti" said still with her closed eyes in one breath fumbling. He closed his eyes looking at her flinching and fumbling, he closed his eyes to breath to calm his anger, he opened his eyes, held her arms softly making her open her eyes which had tears welled up, "Aee Jaan.... baccha aap ro kyu Rahi" said cupping her face wiping her tears , she nodded in 'no', few more tears fell, "sorry sorry baccha really sorry, please aap roye nahi, main dar gaya tha naa Jaan aap aisa bike race pe gayi kitna risky hota hai isliye gussa hogaya, I'm sorry phir se aise nahi chillaunga" with a sad tone. She hugged him hiding her face in his chest, "I'm sorry, I'll try to be careful" muttered slowly, he hugged her, pecked her hairs, "good mera accha baccha" said making her giggle, she looked at him, he smiled listening his favourite music, her giggles. He nuzzled his nose with her making her giggle more, he kissed her slowly and passionately, she reciprocated with equal passion.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story. Do read, if liked then vote and comment you're views.
Stay tuned 🤞❤️