Chapter 25

Sorry for the delay. I'll try my best to keep updating soon. Till then keep loving and supporting🤞❤️
........................................................................

Back to story👇
........................................................................
Next day Avni and Rey were too busy with all the arrangements, the Solanki's arrived, Rey's parents were surprised with their visit, "Shaadi ki saalgirah mubarak ho" wished them, then they remember their anniversary, they were elated. Their all old friends arrived, Rishi Shekawat was also a friend of Ranvijay, Avni's parents and Ishani too came, even she was surprised to find them but found out that her mother and Rey's mom are childhood friends, they were too happy with the new found information. First they performed puja at home, then they rest for some time for the evening small party as his  parents don't like grand celebrations. Rey's parents were overwhelmed meeting their old friends and to know their son is the reason behind, they were proud and emotional. Rey was very happy looking at his parents happy face, others too were happy that they could to meet old friends, spent happy moments. Rishi Shekawat was surprised when he got call from Rey, 'He was working in office, he got a call, "hello" he said, "Namaste Uncle I'm Rey", he was shocked why he's calling him, is everything fine, swayam,his thoughts broke, "Uncle darsal my parents Ranvijay Singhania and Sakshi Singhania ki wedding anniversary hai 3 din baad, aap dad ke dost ho and maine unke saare friends ko invite kiya hai, aap bhi iss khushi mein shamil honge toh unhe bahut khushi hogi", Rishi was taken back, he  never knew that Rey can be humble too, he had this perception that maybe he too was like Swayam, "uncle are you there", "Haan Rey, main zaroor aaunga" said, "thank you uncle", Rishi was thinking, how he's own son never for once had thought about his parents, remembering and planning anniversary is far thing, he doesn't even wish them on their anniversaries and birthdays as he forgot, he smiled bitterly'. The younger clan were sitting, Reet too came as Avni invited her, "yeh Rey kahin dekhaye nahi de raha kahan gaya" asked Arjun, Vikku laughed out, "tujhe kya hua tu kyu hass raha hai", "bhai isne Rey ko Ishu ke saath bheja hai or woh bhi shopping pe"said Adi, again Vikku laughed, Arjun and Avni said "what" loudly together, "aap log aise kyu react kar rahe ho" asked Reet confused, "saali sahiba, baat yeh hai ki Ishu is shopping freak or woh dus shop ghumegi, dheer saare dresses try karegi par legi 2-3 hi", Reet too started laughing and others too, "bechara Rey" said Arjun, "wait I'll call Ishu, abhi thode time baad party hai, thak jaega bechara kamaka" said Avni, she called and asked Ishu to come back sternly. Others were laughing, Vikku got call, "Haan baby" he went out, Adi made a call, "hello Jaan" he too went, Arjun smiled at them, Avni glared him, "dekheye apne bhaiyo ko sikheye kuch" she too went, "Avi yaar" went behind her. Rey was tired with shopping, she hardly took a dress, they entered the house, he was holding the shopping bag, they didn't notice everyone were sitting in the living room, listening to their voices everyone turned silent, "Ishi I'm tried" said Rey tried, "kya bhai maine toh kuch liya bhi nahi" she said pouting, "are you serious, itna ghumti hai yaar tu or tujhe lena kuch nahi hai woh bechara salesman tak thak gaya, mujhe ishara kar raha tha, to take you away", she pouted angrily, others bursted out laughing, Vikku and Adi were rolling in laughter, they saw them, Rey too laughed, Ishu too started laughing, everyone had great fun in the function, they praised Rey, Rey's parents felt content, everyone went back to their respective place.
It's been a month, Taani talked to Kriya's mom tried to make her understand that she can bring dance back in her life, at first her mom was reluctant but after Kriya and Taani giving assurance that dance would never affect her studies, she agreed, she was also thankful to Taani for making her see her daughter's pain, unknowingly she became the reason for her pain, Kriya was extremely happy for having Taani as a bestfriend who brought dance back in her life.
Adi was working in office, Rey came to his cabin, "Sir, Arjun Sir asked you to join the meeting", Adi nodded, "Rey you stay here and go through this file", he nodded, Adi went out but again came back, "hmm Rey mera phone yahin hai kisi ka call aye toh bolna I'm in the meeting" he kept his phone and left. Rey was busy working on the file, Adi's phone rang, he looked to find 'Jaan calling', he knew it's Taani, he didn't knew whether he should take it or no, but looking at continuous ringing, he picked it, "hello Adith" she said in her soft voice, "hmm Taani I'm Rey, woh Sir is in the meeting" he said a lil hesitate, Taani was shocked to find Rey, she took a lil time to compose herself, "Hello Rey, kaise ho aap" asked in her usual soft voice,
Rey -I'm fine Taani, tum kaisi ho
Taani - main theek ho, aapka kaam kaise chal raha hai, your studies
Rey - everything's going good, tumhari padhai kaise chal rahi hai
Taani - acchi chal rahi hai, aapka dance
Rey - yeah it's going good, I'm learning in Terrence dance academy
Taani - Haan bhabhi ne bataya tha congratulations Rey
Rey - thank you Taani
Taani - I'm happy for you Rey, jaise aap sab sambal rahe ho, bahut accha lagta hai sunke
Rey - "thank you so much, I'm actually grateful to you, tumhari wajah se hi, I met this amazing people, mujhe kabhi nahi lagata,I can have such loving family, family ke naam pe sirf mom dad the, now I have such big family, it's all because of you and Aditya Sir, I'm blessed to be a part of this family" said smiling with moist eyes.
Taani too smiled, "Rey, yeh sab toh Krishnaji ki marzi hai, main khush ho aapke liye, you don't have to thank me", they were happy for eachother, "hmm Rey aap Adith ko bolna I called, mujhe jana hoga ab I have classes", "yeah sure Taani bye". He ended the call, 'thank you Krishna ji, today I'm feeling like a burden put off', he was happy that they had a normal conversation and were happy for eachother. After some time Adi came back, Rey gave him the file, "Sir Taani ka call aya tha" said lowering his head, he didn't know how he'll react, Adi smiled knowingly, "ok" making him look at him, Rey felt relief and went out. He called her, then his pa said him that Arjun called him in his cabin,
Adi - bhai apne bhulaya
Arjun - haa Adi, woh London mein jo conference hai woh tum attend kar rahe ho
Adi - but bhai har saal aap jaate ho
Arjun - haan par I have meeting on the same day isliye iss bar tumhe attend karna padega
He nodded, Rey entered with a file, he gave it to Arjun, who checked it, "Adi who will accompany you", "bhai I think Rey", Rey looked perplexed, "actually Rey there's a conference in London and every year I attend but this year Adi is going to attend and you'll accompany him" said Arjun clearing his doubts, "par Sir how? me", "tum kyu nahi Rey, never loose opportunity to learn" said Adi, "yeah this conference will be really beneficial and I'm not telling you just as a boss but also your jiju ok" said Arjun firmly, he nodded with a smile and asked "sir kab jana hai", "aaj raat" said Adi, "Sir wo baby" he had no heart to stay away from her, "Rey woh waise bhi Avni ke parents ke wahan jaa rahi hai for some days so relax" he took a breath of relief.
Adi and Rey flied to london, they reached the guesthouse, the trio were in University and Adi had work in office so they just got freshenup and left to office. They were working, when Rishu barged in, jumping on Adi, Rey held him before both fall, "Rishu tu pagal hai kisi din haddiya todwayega, thank you Rey for saving", Rey smiled looking at the bond, "kya bhai aapne yeh body kis liye banayi hai ek mera nazuk sa weight nahi samal pate aap", Adi rolled his eyes, "tujhe kisne bataya main yahan ho", "bhai don't underestimate the power of  great Rishab", Adi gave him 'are you serious' look, "bhai yeh sab chodo aaj sham party hai", "kaun si party", "arey woh Jen hain naa woh party de rahi hai so we are going", "kahan hai party", "kyu aap bhi aa rahe ho"giving him a teasing look, he glared him, "woh elite club mein sham 7 baje" said Rishu gulping, he nodded, Rishu looked at Rey, "ohh bhabhi ke bhai tum bhi aarahe ho" said  ordering, "but main kyu" he was hesitant, "main kyu, main kya, main kahan chodo or tum aarahe ho that's final chalo I'm getting late bye see you in the party" he said and ran off, Adi was shaking his head at his crazy brother, he looked at Rey who looked unsure, "Rey let's get back to work then we'll leave for the party", Rey nodded, he know he can't deny.They wrapped up the work and left to the party.
Adi and Rey were walking inside when they bumped with Kriya, "Kriya" muttered Rey being shock, he was numb he didn't know how to react, he felt like he's dreaming probably he left the hope to see her again and suddenly finding her in front of him, he was too shock to react, Kriya who heard her name, saw him and it seemed like world stopped for her, she felt her heartbeat increased, Adi who knew what's happening thought to bring them to reality, "hmm Kriya what you're doing here" asked clearing his throat, they snapped back, "hmm..... woh Jenny ne.... party rakhi hai so I...."shuttering Kriya said, Rey kept staring her, she turned her gaze to Adi, she was nervous with his gaze, "ok where's Taani" asked Adi, "wo andar hai shayad", he hummed.
he thought to distract her a lil, "waise tumhari dost kafi bhau nahi ka rahi" said Adi, she smiled, "nahi aisi baat nahi hai it's just that she's a lil introvert it takes time for her to open up, aap patience rakhe I'm sure she too like you" said Kriya trying to stay normal, Rey was confused whom are they talking about, is it Taani? But she's already engaged with him, "but you guys are engaged and you both love eachother" said Rey.
Adi was stiff, he forgot to tell Rey about their gf bf act, he closed his eyes muttered 'krishnaji', kriya was shocked with his statement, she looked at Adi then Rey and asked Rey "what you mean", Adi thought to clear her doubts, "hmm Kriya, he's right hamari engagement hui hai and yeah we love eachother" she felt betrayed, she trusted Taani but she didn't, she looked hurt, she turned away to go but Adi stopped her,"Kriya just listen to me once, yeh bilkul saach hai ki tumse yeh baat chupayi gayi par hamara intention tumhe hurt karne ka bilkul nahi tha and Taani will never hurt anyone, it's just that we had an arranged love so we didn't experience gf bf relationship isliye humne socha",Kriya nodded understanding, she was happy for them, "it's ok Aditya I'm not hurt..... I think humhe andar chalna chahiye" she moved inside, Rey turned to Adi, "I'm sorry Sir I had no idea" said hurriedly, "Rey relax that's fine waise bhi kabhi na kabhi toh pata chalna hi tha so let it be", they moved inside, Kriya and Jen were hitting Rishu, "I'm sorry Kriya and Jen" said Taani holding her ears, "it's ok Taani" said Kriya removing her hands, "yeah Taani it's fine, by the way that's so romantic, you guys are so cute" said Jen gushing making Taani blush furiously, Sanu nudge her shoulder teasing her, then saw Adi coming to them, Sanu moved to him, hugged him tightly, he too hugged her pecking her forehead, she greeted Rey with a smile he too reciprocated, Kriya and Jen looked at the scene a lil amazed, Kriya was wondering how Rey is here, "ok guys meet mere bhai, Aditya Solanki", "what bhai" said Jen loudly, "yeah he's my elder brother" getting him slap on his shoulder by Jen, "that's so mean guys, you fooled us, not for a sec I doubted that you were acting" said huffing, Rishu dramatically sighed sadly for her patting her shoulder, she glared him in return making others chuckle, "ab finally main apni bhabhi ko bhabhi bula sakta ho" he said again dramatically, then he's eyes fell on Rey, "and guys meet bhabhi ka bhai ....I mean Avni bhabhi meri badi bhabhi ka bhai Rey" he looked at them, Kriya was surprised, 'as per her knowledge Rey didn't had siblings then sister?', "and bhabhi ke bhai meet Jenny and Kriya", he nodded at them with a small smile.

Precap : Rey was standing with closed eyes sighing, thinking about the situation he's stuck in.
"Rey" came a familiar voice.

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story.Stay tuned 🤞❤️