part 23 :

Dont like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly...

Sorry for late update. The thing is that all of my cousins are at home and I can't openly write in front of them since me writing stories is a secret. I'll slowly work on next updates.

Thanks!!

__________________________________

Xichen shockingly asked understanding Cheng's condition , "Are you in...heat?"

(A/n :

Let me clear something Jiang Cheng is an omega. I told this in first chapter of this story. Hope you won't get confused

Thanks ! )

---------

Madam yu was roaming in lan palace. She stopped at a place in a garden when she heard wei ying's voice. She noticed Wei ying walking with Wangji hand in hand . There was no one now in the garden.

Madam yu wanted to leave but stopped when she overheard Wangji talking about her family.

Wangji asked , "Wei ying ! Can you tell me about your family?"

Wei ying said , "My family! In my family....you must know that I have my Shijie , my brother grumpy a-Cheng , uncle and aunt. They all treat me very well. I love them all. They are my family. Uncle and aunt are like my parents for me....they raised me , fed me , gave education to me , gave freedom and everything. I respect them from the bottom of my heart. I always pray for their health and happiness".

Wangji nodded. Wangji glanced  at wei ying who had tears in his eyes.

Wangji asked , "how does madam Jiang treat you?"

Wei ying looked at wangji hearing this. He had something in his eyes which wangji couldn't read or understand.

Wei ying said , "Aunt ! She's a mother figure to me. I respect her. And about her treating me....she's a nice strong lady. She might look tough from outside but from inside she's caring. Although she doesn't show but She cares for us . She do gets angry sometimes but that doesn't matter. She's a mother and a mother has right to get angry on children when They do any mistake".

Wangji nodded.

Wei ying wiped his tears and then said , "Come on lan zhan! Lets go to main hall. I want to talk more with my Shijie and grandma. I have to ask from her about mom too. Why didn't mom came".

Wangji nodded. Then they left from there.

Madam yu kept her hand on her heart and sighed. She also had tears in her eyes. She then left from there.

---------

Back to XiCheng :

Jiang Cheng looked into Xichen's eyes with his half open eyes and nodded. He was feeling weak and his whole body was in pain. He'll fall down if no one supported him now. Xichen's mint scent was making Cheng loose control. He pulled Xichen towards himself and pressed his lips on Xichen's.

Xichen got shocked by Cheng's sudden action. He tried to push Cheng but couldn't cheng wasn't letting him go.

Xichen forcefully pushed Cheng due to which Cheng staggered back and his back hit the tree trunk.

Cheng held his back with an "ah".

Xichen worriedly asked , "Young master Jiang ! Are you alright?"

Cheng looked at xichen with teary eyes . His eyes were red. His face was also red.