Part 8:

Late update... But its not my fault. Wattpad was not working again... Humph.

Don't like, don't read.
Stay happy and let others be happy too. Dont  ruin others happiness with your negative comments, kindly.
_____________________________________

Wangji was done with his work. He waved his hand and the guchin (what is the correct spelling, i don't know 😅) disappeared. Miraculously for a second Wangji's vision came back. In that time Wangji was only able to see Wei Ying's back and that red ribbon and then everything turned black again. (the author be like : A.. A... A.... Not so fast 😈).

Wangji held his head. He then started going towards Wei ying because he wanted to ask Wei ying whether he remembers him or not.

Wangji stood behind Wei ying. Wei ying looked at Wangji.

Wei Ying said, "Lan er gege! There are so many bunnies here and they are so cute. Can we take them out with us please? How will they survive in here, it's so cold here".

Wangji sat beside Wei ying. He looked like he wants to ask something.

Wei Ying said, "Er gege! Do You want to ask something?"

Wangji asked, "Wuxian! Do you....remember that boy who helped you and chased the dogs away from you? That boy in white robes?"

Wei Ying confusedly looked at Wangji and then said, "Chasing dogs away? White robes boy?.... Who? I don't remember such incident".

Wangji's expressions changed for a split second but he composed himself and then said, "nothing. You don't remember I guess".

Wei Ying said, "yeah. I don't remember anything such. But why did you asked? Were you.... ".

"It's nothing", Wangji interrupted Wei ying.

Wei Ying, "oo...ok. But can we take these bunnies please?"

Wei Ying was looking at Wangji with puppy eyes but then he himself laughed on his foolishness. Wangji can't see, why is Wei Ying giving that look to Wangji anyway.

Wangji thought for a while and then said," OK. If you wish we can take but in palace pets are not allowed. You have to keep these bunnies at the back mountain".

Wei Ying smiled brightly saying, "OK. Thanks Lan er gege. You are the best", saying this Wei ying kissed on Wangji's cheek.

Wangji got frozen on his place. Wei ying also got shocked when he realized what he did just now.

Wei Ying awkwardly parted away from Wangji and started playing with the bunnies again.

Wangji touched his cheek on which Wei ying kissed and he gave a small smile.

-----------

It was getting dark in the cold cave. Wangji had tried some spells but none of them worked. Wangji didn't knew how to get out of here.

Wei Ying was feeling sleepy. He was trying to keep his eyes open. The bunnies gathered around in a circle and lied down to sleep.

Wei Ying kept his head on the back stone wall. Wei ying wasn't comfortable like that.

Wei Ying looked at Wangji who's eyes were closed. Wei ying stared at Wangji for a while.

Wei Ying then closed his eyes. After sometime he slept.

Wangji opened up his eyes when he felt that Wei Ying has kept his head on Wangji's shoulder. Wangji let Wei Ying's head rest on his shoulder.

Wangji closed his eyes. He can feel that Wei Ying is uncomfortable since Wei ying was moving his head.