part 18 (b):

Don't like , don't read....
No negative comments kindly..

__________________________________

Lan wangji finally reached gusu. Wangji was shocked to see the condition of Gusu  . Wangji hurriedly started going in a direction .

-----------

Xiao Gong was sitting on a her throne made of dark powers . Most of the lan soldiers were dead and some were heavily injured .

The other clans didnt participated in this war, they were still on the way . This war started so suddenly that nobody had time to think and to prepare oneself for it.

Lan Qiren was standing supporting his sword . Xichen was also injured .

The lan elders , who are immortals, were tied by black powers . Xiao Gong had cleverly blocked their powers . They couldn't do anything . Also these are the days of their deep Meditation but they didnt went for that because before they could go Xiao Gong imprisoned them. Without deep Meditation, the lan elders cant use much powers , they need power refinement but now they are stucked in Gusu.

Xiao Gong seemed unbeatable.

Immortal Boushan saren was in deep meditation so couldn't come to help the lans out . Boushan Saren has been went for deep Meditation since 3 days. She'll be back after 4 days .

The last 3 days were peaceful but today is the worst day . Many lan soldiers got killed.

Xiao Gong was so clever that she chose the days for attack in which Boushan saren went for deep meditation. She knew that the lans will be powerless in front of her if Boushan Saren is not around to help .

Xiao Gong said , "Lan Qiren! When will your second nephew arrive? Im tired waiting for him . I need the core crystal. Send your nephew message again".

"no need for any message. I'm here" , a voice came from behind .

Xiao Gong gave an ugly smile looking at lan wangji who was giving a death glare to her.

Qiren mumbled, "Oh....no....wangji is here".

Qiren loudly said , "Xiao Gong! You evil witch ! Don't you dare to hurt my nephew".

Xiao Gong laughed saying , "Qiren! Who told you that I'm gonna hurt him? Well....I am gonna hurt him but after my work is done. After my work is done , he'll be useless for me. Then I'll kill him...hahaha".

Wangji glared at Xiao Gong and came towards his brother and uncle .

Qiren said , "Wangji! You shouldn't have came here. I did told you in the letter to stay in snow valley ....why didn't you obeyed?"

Wangji said , "Uncle! How could I leave you and our clan people in danger ? I had to come and I promise I will save you all. No one can beat me".

Qiren and xichen looked at wangji who was glaring at Xiao Gong . There was firm determination in his eyes and tone.

Xiao Gong said clapping , "Enough of the family drama . let's start the main work ".

Saying this Xiao Gong casted some spell and sent some black smoke towards wangji after which wangji got up in the air .

Xichen , "no. put wangji down".

Xiao Gong ignored xichen and said looking at wangji , "Let's go baby boy . you have a really important work to do".

Wangji was trying to get free from the black smoke but he couldn't.

Xiao Gong took the immortal lan elders too and said , "Core crystal! Here i come *evil smile*".