Part 2:

During the whole journey, Wei ying was moving here and there, he wasn't sitting at one place while Wangji... He was sitting like a statue....unmoving.

Wei Ying thought, "Gusu is not far away now. God!! Give me strength to survive in Lan clan. Lan clan is so boring".

Wei Ying took a deep breath and then said mumbling to himself, "Now Wei Wuxian! Since you are already a member of lan family so....you don't need to become emotionless like them. You'll do as you wish. You won't live like a statue, void of any emotions in Lan clan. You'll be lively as you were in yunmeng. And.... Most importantly.....*giggling*....I'll tease second prince lan too and I can even sneak out of Gusu since second prince lan won't see me hehe".

Wei Ying was mumbling with himself and giggling. Wangji was frowning but said nothing.

--------

After a long journey, the Lan clan members reached Gusu. Wei ying was looking outside the carriage.

Wei Ying glanced at Wangji who was still sitting in the same pose.

Wei Ying thought, "Is he a statue or what? He didn't even moved a bit from his place nor he talked......I want to hear his voice. Will his voice be chilly and cold as him too?"

Wei Ying came out of his thoughts when he felt that the carriage has stopped.

A Lan disciple said," Second prince Lan! We have arrived".

Wangji replied with an 'mn'. The disciple opened the door of the carriage. Wangji got off the carriage with the help of his brother since Xichen was already waiting outside the carriage to help Wangji in getting off the carriage. Wangji doesn't like anyone's touch.

A disciple opened the other side door of the carriage for Wei Ying. Wei ying also got off the carriage with the help of an omega servant.

Wei Ying felt cold. He looked around. He saw that there is snow lying everywhere in Gusu.

Wei ying thought shivering a bit, "its so cold here. I have heard that Gusu is a cold place but I didn't expected it to be this cold. God!! How will I servive here".

Wei Ying came out of his thoughts when he heard the omega servant's voice.

Omega servant, "Prince Wei! Are you OK?"

Wei Ying replied, "Yes. I'm ok. Let's go".

The omega servant then took Wei ying inside the Lan palace. Wei ying was looking around. The Lan palace was looking simple yet magnificent. The servants were quietly walking here and there.

Wei ying was looking here and there thinking 'so beautiful'.

Wei ying was getting irritated by the veil since he couldn't see properly.

All of them stopped at a place. Wei ying looked at the front. He saw that he was standing in front of a wall on which many rules were written.

Wei Ying felt like he'll faint now...looking at sooo many rules.

Wei Ying stabled himself on hearing Lan Qiren's voice.

Lan Qiren said, "Wei Wuxian! You are officially Lan clan member now. This is our wall of rules. As a Lan clan member.....You have to follow each and every rule. If you break the rules, you'll be punished. You get that?"

Wei Ying said, "Yes grandmaster Lan". Wei ying bowed to Lan Qiren. Lan Qiren then left from there.

Wei Ying thought, "Bravo..... What a grand welcome gift from Lan clan for newly wedded bride of second prince. Just woww".