part 20 :

Don't like , don't read ....
No negative comments kindly..

__________________________________

Next morning , Wangji woke up as sunlight was falling on his face disturbing his sleep.

Wangji tried to get up but couldn't as he felt a heavy weight on his chest . And he saw the most beautiful person lying on his chest .

Wangji got shocked as he felt that he and Wei ying both are naked .

Wangji started remembering what happened yesterday. Wangji's ears and neck turned red . He was again getting hard as Wei ying was moving in his sleep .

Wei ying was trying to lie comfortably on wangji's chest but he didnt knew how he is effecting wangji .

Wangji was getting hard. He tried to remove Wei ying from his top but Wei ying wasn't ready to let him go instead he was holding wangji more tight . Wei ying's body was still hot , means he's still in his heat .

Wangji said , "Wei ying ! Get off me".

Wei ying started rubbing his lips on Wangji's chest . Wei ying took wangji's nipple in his mouth and started sucking it . wangji was feeling that he'll loose control anytime.....he clenched his fists .

Wei Ying was now sucking other nipple of wangji . wangji have had enough . he flipped Wei ying and came on top of him .

Wei ying opened his eyes and looked at Wangji who's eyes were golden bright . Wei ying smiled and pulled wangji towards himself by holding his neck And pressed wangji's lips on his own .

Wangji started kissing Wei ying passionately. His hands were roaming on Wei ying's body . Wei ying was moaning in wangji's mouth .

Wangji started kissing on Wei ying's whole body . Wei ying was moaning and demanding for more . heat was increasing In his body. Wangji was also feeling hot . his dick was hard.

Wangji sat between Wei ying's legs and pushed his dick into Wei ying's hole in one go. Wei ying moaned loudly . wangji started thrusting in and out of Wei ying . Wei ying was moaning with LAN Zhan's name .

After 4 rounds they stopped . wangji lied on top of Wei ying without separating from Wei ying. Wei ying tightly hugged lan Zhan and closed his eyes .

Lan Zhan Was breathing heavily to calm himself .

---------

For the whole day wangji and Wei ying didnt came out of their room . Qiren asked many times 'what has happened to wangji and wei ying? Why aren't they coming out of their room?'

Xichen didnt had the courage to say what wangji and Wei ying are doing. Fengmian and Cheng was Also asking about Wei ying as they were about to leave and wanted to meet Wei ying before leaving .

Also Boushan saren had sent trainer for Wei ying who'd teach Wei ying how to use his powers , how to control his power , how to control his dragon etc.

Xichen finally said , "Wangji and wuxian are spending their heat and rut together".

Hearing this the others faces turned red . Fengmian and Cheng then left without meeting Wei ying as it was getting dark and they have to leave for yunmeng.

Xichen was getting sad as he wanted to spend more time with Cheng . he comforted himself thinking he'll meet Cheng on the feast party.

Qiren had arranged a room for Wei ying's trainer to stay.

Xichen had kept wangji and Wei ying's lunch and dinner at jingshi's door. But wangji and Wei ying didn't ate anything .

---------