Part 17:

Dont like , dont read ...
No negative comments kindly.....

__________________________________

Boushan Saren started telling everything about Wei Ying's past.

Flashback :

Wei Wuxian was healthy and strong baby. Changse saren could feel Wei Ying's powers. Changse saren and Wei changze were very happy . They loved and pampered their little Wei ying.

--------

When Wei ying was 6 years old ,he lost his parents. Changse saren and Wei changze died in a night hunt . little Wei wuxian was waiting for hours in an inn for his parents to come back but they didn't. At last little Wei wuxian went out of the inn quietly to look out for his parents. He looked for his parents for a long time ,asked people about his parents but nobody knew .

Wei wuxian sat at a corner. He was missing his parents. He was hungry too....He asked people to give him food but the renders refused.

---------

For 3 days , little Wei wuxian stayed at the streets. He used to fight with dogs for food . The dogs used to be voilent with him due to which Wei ying now suffered from a phobia with dogs .

On 4th day, jiang fengmian found Wei wuxian. Wei wuxian tightly hugged fengmian and cried. He finally found the warmth he was longing for . fengmian bought food for Wei wuxian which Wei wuxian ate hurriedly because he was starving. Fengmian felt bad for the poor kid .

Wei wuxian cried a lot when he got to know that his parents are no more . Fengmian took Wei wuxian to an inn. He bought new clothes for Wei ying since his clothes were torn . Fengmian helped in bathing Wei ying .

Little Wei ying felt good after getting cleaned and being fed.

Fengmian then took Wei ying with him to lotus Pier. Wei ying was very excited to go to lotus Pier to meet his brother and sister as fengmian has told him that he has an elder sister Jiang yanli and a little brother Jiang Cheng.

Wei wuxian came to lotus Pier. He loved the atmosphere and the beauty here .  He got scared when he saw madam yu's angry face .

Fengmian told Wei ying to play with his siblings and he himself went after madam yu who looked clearly mad with arrival of Wei ying here .

Wei ying liked yanli in first meeting . he called her as 'shijie'.

Jiang Cheng was being grumpy due to which Wei ying didn't talked much with him.

--------

Time skip : 4 years later :

Today Wei wuxian turned 10 years old . He decided to sneak out and buy something in the market. Jiang Cheng was ill and he sleeping so Wei wuxian didn't disturbed him.

Wei ying took some money with him which was given to him by Jiang fengmian .

Wei ying was roaming in the yunmeng market. He was cheerfully walking and jumping here and there . He went to a shop and bought some sweet fruity candies for himself.