Part 11:

Don't like, don't read.
No negative comments kindly...
If you feel bored you can skip few chapters.

______________________________________

The jiang family spent full day with wei ying. They wanted to make sure that wei ying is ok. Fengmian now noticed that black flute with wei wuxian.

Fengmian asked, "a-ying! Where did you got this flute from and....where's your sword?"

Wei Ying said calmly, "This flute is my spiritual weapon. And my sword.... Its in my pouch".

Jiang Cheng asked a bit loud, "Wei Wuxian! Why have you kept your sword in pouch? Wont you use it?"

Wei Ying said calmly, "Jiang Cheng! Calm down. I have my sword. I'll use that in time of danger".

Fengmian asked, "a-ying! How did this flute became your spiritual weapon and where did you got it? And you should carry your sword with you instead of keeping it in pouch".

Wei Ying nodded saying, "ok uncle. Someone gifted this flute to me. Sorry uncle but....i cant tell you for now about this flute".

Cheng asked a bit loud, "Why cant you tell? Wei Wuxian! Are you hiding something?"

Yanli said, "A cheng! A xian will tell us when he wishes, right a xian?"

Wei Ying said smiling, "yes shijie. Ill tell you one day".

Cheng crossed his arms saying, "ok fine".

Fengmian also kept quiet. He didn't asked much.

Yanli asked, "a-Xian! What's your flute's name?"

Wei Ying, "its Chen Qing".

Yanli smiled saying, "nice name".

Yanli lovingly touched wei Ying's face. Wei ying leaned in the warm, motherly touch and smiled.

Lan Xichen was observing wei ying from a distance. He found change in Wei Ying's behavior. Wei ying was trying to act normal but he couldn't do that fully. His behavior seemed suspicious.

-----------

Wei ying showed the bunnies to jiang Cheng and yanli. Yanli didn't found the spark in wei Ying's eyes as always. Wei Ying's eyes seemed dull unlike usual.

---------

The jiang family then left for yunmeng in the evening. Wei ying was biding them farewell. Wei ying hugged yanli. Yanli also found wei Ying's behavior suspicious but she said nothing. She thought maybe wei ying is tired and he'll be back to normal in few days.

Wei Ying as always teased Jiang cheng. Cheng was rolling his eyes trying hard to ignore wei Ying's teasing.

-----------

The jiang family had left. Wei ying went in jingshi's direction. Lan qiren stopped Xichen and wangji simce they had to discuss about the lunar eclipse day.

-----------

Wei Ying looked around to see if there is someone around or not. Wei ying then instead of going to jingshi went to the other direction. He went to the back mountain.

Wei Ying did some spell after which a black hole appeared and wei ying entered it with an evil smirk.

After wei ying entered that black hole disappeared.

----------

Somewhere in a place far from the cultivation world :

The white bunny appeared in a beautiful place. In this place there was greenery....everywhere. There were many types of flowers that no body might have seen. There were many trees too on which there were delicious fruits. There were rivers flowing on both sides of that place.