Chapter 14: Breathe Your Last

3rd person pov:

Keigo is dressed in his black priest attire as he walks through the church one last time.

Shig:"We'll prepare the feast. That way, you'll enjoy one more meal as a human."

Kei:"May I make a request instead?"

Tomura glares at keigo.

Kei:"Let me remember those I'll be leaving behind and light a final candle for them. I just wanna say my goodbyes."

Tomura looks at his teacher, who nods in agreement.

Keigo kneels and lights a candle before lowering his head.

Kei:"I was hoping that you would sweep me off my feet in heaven. Now, I'll be trapped in the cage away from you. I guess you could say I was adopted, heh. Fearwell."

Keigo looks up with a fake smile on his face.

"It's time."

Keigo sighs and begins to strip. Once naked. His wrists and ankles have red ribbons tied around them for bondage points. That's when he's walked to the cellar and strapped down to the table.

Dabi walks down the stairs with tail in the shape of a spear.

As dabi straddles keigo and licks his tears off his cheek. Enji and aizawa rush forward. Once outside the church. Both horses throw back and knock them off before running away. Lightning strikes the steeple. As Tomura's teacher waits outside.

"We've been expecting you."

As spirits of those that have died, here begin to rise. Enji starts prayer to send them off to rest. While aizawa goes in for an attack.

As he's about to hit the unarmed man. The teacher holds up a hand, and aizawa is pushed away.

"You aren't fighting anyone. I'm the one who started it all. From branding his oldest and killing the rest of his family. To killing your children infront of your very eyes."

Behind the skin over his eyes. Two bulges roll as if he has some. They peer through the skin like dark voids. So aizawa uses his scarf to bind All For One. Then both priest's begin to pray.

Afo:"Foolish mortals. As if your words could ever hurt me."

Then mirko and nagant join in with the town. This causes the man to burn. As toshinori joins in aswell.

Enji stops and heads inside to help keigo.

Keigo is lost in the charm. Heavy moans escape his lips while dabi is balls deep in him.

The necklace moves off Keigo's chest, and the heart falls beside him. As keigo throws his head back and arches his body up. Dabi puts a finger covered in blood in the blonde's mouth.

The moment keigo sucks on it and tries to lick it clean. His eyes glow from the caromony starting.

Tomura poors blood onto four long rags to make help finish the process.

Shig:"With you under our control. No one can break his spell. After all, he is precious to you."

Dabi:^I'm slipping away. Please....... give me a name!^

By this point, Dabi's mouth drips away. Causing the stitches on the body to break and the jaw to unhinge. As the spear rises. Dabi leans over for a bite.

Kei:"Hah~ Agh~ nah~"

Dabi closes his eyes as he's almost gone.  An acceptance of his fate.

Kei:"Ghah~ hah~ nah~ T.......Touya- agh~"