Chapter 9: Bark

3rd person pov:

Keigo sits alone and crawls over to grab the book that was dabi reading before. It's a Bible of a religion he's never seen before.

Kei:"I wonder what it teaches."

As he reads the Latin text. He realizes it's the rules of demons and devils. Laws that are bound to the souls of those captured by fallen monks.

After only reading the first page. Keigo closes it and begins to pray.

Days pass, and dabi is exhausted.

Dabi:"No more,.... please."

Tomura uses the handle of his whip to tilt Dabi's head up.

Shig:"I own your body and soul. So when I say stand. You say."

Dabi:"Yes master."

Shig:"When I say bark. You say."

Dabi:"Woof."

Shig:"When I say eat that priest's entrails like it's fucking pasta. You say."

Dabi:"Cooked or raw?"

Shig:"The next time you give me an attitude. That priest will be on these bars. Do I make myself clear?"

Dabi:"Y....es mmaster."

Tomura smirks and kisses dabi before releasing him.

Shig:"No more talking to him. I forbid it. Now go up there and get back to work."

Dabi:"Yes master."

As he heads upstairs. Dabi looks inside to see Keigo curled up with his rosary. As the door opens. The priest opens his eyes and they widen.

Kei:"Did he do this to you because of me?"

Keigo reaches for Dabi's chest, but pulls away. Only for dabi to grab his wrist and pull him in for an embrace.

Kei:"D....dabi?"

The demon licks Keigo's neck and growls by his ear.

Kei:"Why aren't you t...talking to me?"

Dabi pulls away and kisses keigo. As the priest pulls away. Dabi forces his tungue deeper.

Once they separate. Keigo looks into Dabi's eyes. Only to see him glance away with guilt.

Kei:"I understand."

Keigo lays back in a venerable position and closes his eyes.

Kei:"Do what you must. I won't fight back."

Dabi leans over him and takes his time.

Starting with a nip of the ear and a blow on the neck. Dabi kisses Keigo's collar bone and licks one nipple while groping the other. He then pinches both and causes a whimper to escape.

Kei:^He's softer than before and taking his time for me to enjoy. No teasing for himself. ^

Keigo reaches down and ruffles Dabi's hair. As the raven haired male looks up. Keigo offers his hand.

Kei:"Let me tease you now."

Dabi moves up and keigo strokes over Dabi's pants. Causing the demon to grind against his hand. So the priest slips his hand down Dabi's pants.

Kei:"I have an idea we can try."

Dabi looks down to see Keigo licking his lips.

Keigo turns around to be under Dabi's ass once the demon undresses. As dabi takes Keigo's cock into his mouth. Keigo widens Dabi's ass to eat him out. Surprising the demon yet again.

As Keigo's tungue thrusts in. Dabi bobs his head. Each becoming a moaning mess until.

Dabi:"Ogm muh~"

Kei:"Nuhm~."

Dabi fills the bottle in one go, but as he sits up, keigo moves aside. As the demon catches his breath. Suddenly a hand comes from behind him and covers his mouth.

Dabi goes to shove him off, but then he tastes blood.

Kei:"It isn't much, but it's a start. I'll help you gain your freedom. If you help me. This is my deal. In exchange. You can have whatever you want from me. My soul, body, and life will belong to you as payment."

Dabi pulls Keigo forward and leans over him.

Kei:"What's wrong? You don't want me?"

Dabi places a hand on his chest and then places it on Keigo's before shaking his head no. Then he swallows the blood before kissing Keigo.

Dabi:"Just a kiss is all I want. Nothing more."

Kei:"You got a deal."

As both kiss again. Dabi hears footsteps. So he turns Keigo over.

When tomura comes in. He sees dabi fucking Keigo hard. As the priest head is pushed into the bed to muffle his cries.

Shig:"Keep at it."

After setting down some food. He leaves and dabi releases Keigo who wasn't crying, but laughing because dabi was tickling him.

Kei:"You jerk."

Dabi:"We had to sell it somehow."

Dabi gives Keigo the food before leaving the room.

Shig:"What are you doing?"

Dabi:"He needs a bath. So I'm collecting supplies."

Shig:"Make it quick. Teacher will return tomorrow with the next part of the plan. So get him ready to move to the cellar. Also put this in his drink to help him sleep tonight."

Tomura hands over a tea bag full of sleeping herbs."

Dabi:"Yes master."

As dabi takes it. Tomura grabs his wrist.

Shig:"You seem different. Did he do something to you?"

Dabi:"Nothing has changed."

Once dabi leaves. Tomura heads to the cellar and lights a black candle. After chanting to himself. The orange flame burns green and splits.

Shig:"I'd better ask teacher before reacting. Maybe it's because of him that there's two."

As dabi searches for a few things. Someone walks into the church.

Izu:"Excuse me sir, but have you seen father keigo? I wish to speak with him about something personal."

Dabi turns around and the green haired boy is surprised.

Shig:"Hey dabi. I need you to- well that's not good."

As izuku steps back. His eyes locked on Dabi's tail.

Shig:"Get him."

Dabi charges at the kid as he runs outside.

Dabi catches him at the gate and prevents him from screaming.

Dabi:"Listen carefully. The priest is in trouble. Go tell the church about the all for one cult. They'll know what to do next. Now hurry."

Dabi releases the kid as tomura walks out.

Dabi:"Shit. He got away. Sorry master."

Shig:"No matter. In three days, we'll be moving. That's when you'll be set free."

Dabi:"What?"

Tomura walks back inside.

As dabi reaches through the gate. He's repeled back.

Dabi:^Soon I'll be out of this prison. Then we can finally be together."

Another memory hits him. One of a man smiling as they dance in the garden.

"It's a promise ----a"