Chapter 7: Obey Or Pay

3rd person pov:

Dabi looks down at the flustered priest and smirks.

Dabi:"How willing you are to continue. You're not planning on biting me, are you? If you do try something. It won't end well."

Dabi draws out his claws as a threat and pulls Keigo's head up by grabbing his hair.

Keigo whimpers and closes his eyes.

Kei:"I..... I'm not gonna try anything to hurt you."

Dabi:"That's good to here. Now open up."

Keigo grits his teeth in frustration. Only to hesitate and open his mouth.

Kei:^I can't believe I have to use this.^

Meanwhile, tomura is downstairs to wait on guests to arrive for advice or council. That's when heavy steps walk in and go into the confessional. Tomura goes into the only side.

A deep voice speaks.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned."

Shig:"What is it my child?"

"I've caused many to get hurt, and more to come. You see, plans have been going well, but I heard that a new guest might cause trouble for us."

Shig:"The pet has a priest as a toy. This one is different. As the pet thinks he can break the contract with the priest."

"Cause them no harm. Teach your pup a lesson and prevent contact. Without talking details. Contracts can only be performed by having the body of the human that it's formed from."

Shig:"That won't happen because I have the bones."

"Always remember. You have all the power. So use it."

Shig:"Understood teacher."

The man leaves without another word. Once tomura exits the confessional. He hears something to make him smirks.

Elsewhere, keigo hums with Dabi's cock fucking his face. Then keigo moves to make him go deeper.

Dabi:"You want more? Heh."

Just as dabi goes as deep as he can. Keigo swallow. The sudden tightness around his shaft causes an uncontrollable urge to cum.

Dabi:"Oh fuhk~ Priest knows something he shouldn't."

Keigo swallows again. Causing another climax. This time dabi trembles. As his knees begin to buckle under him.

Dabi:"NAHAAH!~"

As he tries to compose himself. It happens once more. Dabi pulls out as his body cramps.

Dabi:"Gohd damn! Stop little bird."

Keigo spits in the bottle and fills it.

Kei:BLUH! Wait, what did you just say?"

Dabi grabs his own head. As it begins to hurt.

Dabi:"I....I'll be right back."

Dabi grabs the bottle and his pants before leaving the room.

Kei:"Wait! Untie me! Damnit, he's gone." ^How did he know that nickname?^

Dabi gets dressed and locks the door before heading downstairs.

Shig:"What's wrong? I thought I told you to-"

Dabi sets the bottle on Tomura's desk.

Dabi:"I gotta rest. He milked me dry."

Shig:"Rest in my room. I'll be there in a few hours."