Chapter XII (The eight spheres of "heaven".)

(In the land of the living, we cut to Coglistro and Angela walking along the path far from the hidden leaf village. As for a brief moment, he stopped in his tracks.)

(Coglistro): 'What am I sensing? It feels like a dark power similar to Y/N's.'

(Angela): Why are you stopping? Are you trying to deceive me into a trap. If so...I'll be killing more than one hellspawn.

(As the angelic woman then flashed her double ended serrated spear under his throat. As he was unfazed.)

(Coglistro): I am not trying to deceive you. If I did, you'd know.

(Angela then lowered her spear and holstered it.)

(Angela): Do not get smart with me. I could end your foul life, understood?

(As the two of them continued their walk through the trail, a dark presence could sensed by Angela.)

(Angela): 'This aura...it is of pure evil. Could this be hell trying to ensure their victory against us? I'd better find this current hellspawn and kill him.'

(Coglistro): You sense that too, don't you? Something is going on. As above...

(Angela): As bellow. This must be Malebolgia's next move. What has your master done now?

(Coglistro): He is no longer my master. You should know I broke free from his reign.

(Angela): Yet you still bear the mark, the mark of Malebolgia. And now that this young male has fallen into his grasp, he will become a demonic force of despair and destruction. He must die by my hand!

(Coglistro): Unless-

(Angela): Unless what? He is a hellspawn, he must die!

(Coglistro): I sensed something in him that other past spawns didn't have. He has a heart that he is trying to hide. I've seen him protect others, not just himself.

(Angela): You don't know anything about hellspawns! I've seen and hunted them down, each more evil than the rest. What makes you think that this one could be better than the rest?!

(Coglistro): Because I've seen him first hand. However, he is letting his vengeance get the better of him. I am trying to make sure he doesn't let his hatred of revenge win. If he does, he will find peace.

(Angela then loosened her grip on her spear as the word "peace" clicked in her head. As memories then flowed through her mind, causing her to freeze in movement.)

(Angela): 'Peace...something I thought a spawn couldn't have. Could it be that...no. It's probably just another one of the old man's tricks, just like his old master.'

(Coglistro): You've stopped? That's out of character of you.

(Angela): Drop it, or you'll be dead where you stand.

(As both of them continued on the trail. But, unknown to them, down bellow in a castle. A dark aura was being felt through the castle. As a cloaked woman looked out her window, observing the desolate landscape.)

(???): *sensing the dark aura* Ankou, get over here.

(As the skull masked man appeared from a portal in the throne room. He was kneeling on one knee and looking down.)

(Ankou): Yes, my lady? What is your concern? You summoned me here.

(???): Do you sense that dark aura...I fear that he is making his next move, you must go to where that aura is coming from.

(Ankou): *standing up* Yes, my lady.

(As he slowly walked out of the throne room, the cloaked woman then stood up from her throne, and walked to a room, revealing a giant library filled with all kinds of books and artifacts. As she then grabbed one of the books from the shelf, she opened it showing the conflict with hellspawns and angels, fighting in wars against each other, hunting each other down, killing for sport to fill their personal gains, or their leaders demands.)