Chapter XI (Exams and new enemies.)

(Leaf village, one week after Kincaid's "disappearance".)

"It was another day for the newest hell spawn, Y/N uchiha."

"He was currently resting in an alley full of the homeless, since it the only place where he is welcome, in the village he used to call his "home". He still remembers the day...the day he was betrayed and sent to hell."

(As the young hellspawn was currently sleeping under a bunch of trash, what he calls a bed, as he was having a nightmare. Of him making the deal with Malebolgia, seeing his love, Misato. Infrint of him, as he dreamed for her.)

Dream world POV:

(Y/N): MISATO!!! MIASTO!!! MISATO!!!!!

(???): She doesn't love you no more!~

(As he was being dragged by the neck by the demon, Violator. As for what seemed like an endless loop, he then woke up, pissed off and angry.)

Real world POV:

(Y/N): MISATO!!! ARGH!!!

(As he shot up from the trash pile, as he grabbed one of the nearby homeless men by the throat.)

(???): It's me!! Remember your friend, Isaac!

(Y/N): I...I...Isaac, i...had a nightmare, I'm-

(As the old homeless man, wearing a tattered coat, worn down shoes, stained white shirt with holes, and messy hair, wrinkled skin, stained skin, and tattered pants looked at the hellspawn.)

(Isaac): You going to let me go?

(As the young spawn removed his hands from his throat, freeing him.)

(Isaac): It's okay...bad dream, huh? I get those a lot, remembering the day, my mom and dad left, leaving me all alone.

(Isaac then showed him a piece of moldy bread and cheese.)

(Isaac): Want some? I got pretty lucky finding this stuff, only a week old and it still has the wrapper. I was also able to find some cash and a watch, however, it well...doesn't work...

(The young hellspawn stood up. Looking at his broken and worn down watch he found, as he pointed his finger at the watch and tapped it. As it began to glow, slowly, it began to repair itself and look like new. As he was speechless.)

(Isaac): How did you...

(Y/N): It's nothing.

(Isaac): Are you sure you're not hungry? Then again, I'm just a old bum, holding moldy bread and cheese, after I had fight some guy for it, and I have no one to share it with except my only friend...sake.

(He then walked back to his makeshift table, with a bottle of booze, as he ate in solitude.)

"As it seemed that the young spawn could be alone, the problem he encountered was. When you're a dead man walking among the living."

(As suddenly in the open way to the alley, spawn heard sounds of punk kids that what he assumed just got their headbands.)

"Trouble can find you easily."

(As three kids approached Isaac, they saw his watch. As the knocked his table down, letting the food hit the ground. As he tried to go after it, one of them kicked him, making him fall to the ground.)

(Punk genin 1): Nice watch, I think I'll take it for my self.

(Punk genin 2): And don't try to fight us.

(Punk genin leader): we are genin so we don't have to worry about someone like you hurting us.

(Y/N): *cold tone* Then try me out for size.