Chapter IX (A fierce battle on the bridge.)

(As the standoff on the bridge grows more fierce, the young hellspawn stares at the cyborg with his agony axe in a readied but relaxed position. As Zabuchi and her tracker ninja ally were near Overt-kill.)

(Zabuchi): My, my. It seems you two seem stronger since our last encounter in the forest. So you've been training your students haven't you Kakane? However it won't make a difference, Haku. Show them.

(Haku): Yes Zabuchi.

(Suddenly she then began to spin around in a circle at rapid speeds.)

(Sasuki): *suprised* What is this?

(Sakura): Sasuki, watch out!

(As Haku came closer to sasuki, she then had a kunai in her hand. As Sasuki then blocked her attack as she smirked.)

(Zabuchi): So, she can keep up with Haku's speed, very impressive.

(Kakane): Sakura, cover Tazuna, and stay close to me and let Sasuki handle her. I'll handle Zabuchi.

(Sakura): But what about him? *she said as she looked at Overt-kill*

(Y/N):  *to Sakura* I'll take him on, just you protect the bridge builder.

(Sakura): But-

(Y/N): Don't worry about me, I've beat him once and I can do it again, and this time I'll send him to the junkyard.

(As the young hellspawn reassured Sakura, she shook her head in a yes motion and then looked at Sasuki.)

(Y/N): *to Sasuki* Think you can handle her?

(Sasuki): *smirking* Heh, don't take me as some lightweight, just do what you need to do.

(As she finished talking to the young hellspawn, he then dashed towards overt-kill. As he approached the cyborg with his agony axe in hand as he smirked.)

(Y/N): Well, here I am. Like you wanted right?

(Overt-kill): I was afraid that you wouldn't have the balls to show up, not after what happened last time in the forest. Not after what you did to me!

(Y/N): Right, that make over I gave you? But I'm not the same spawn you fought in the forest, and I'm afraid you'll be going to the junkyard.

(Overt-kill): We'll see about that, and I'll be sending you back to your grave where you crawled out of!

(Overt-kill then raised both of his huge robotic arms in the air and slammed them down on the ground, causing a giant shockwave on the bridge and making a crater where spawn once stood. But to see only nothing.)

(Overt-kill): Where'd you go?!

(Meanwhile with Sasuki and Haku, they were still in their standoff, with neither one gaining any advantage. Until Haku then with one free hand was able to do a hand sign.)

(Sasuki): What?!

(Haku): Secret jutsu: 1,000 needles of death.

(Haku then slammed her foot on the ground, causing water to fly up and take the shape of small sharp senbons.)

(Sakura): Sasuki!

(Zabuchi): 'So, she doesn't want to kill her...eh.'

(Sasuki): 'Remember the training, now is the time I put it to the test. I have to build chakra in my feet before it's to late!'

(Sasuki the closed her eyes and began to build her chakra in her feet.)

(Haku): Do you really think a technique like that is going to work?