Chapter IV (Message and words from the boss, joining a new team.)

(Hello everyone ladies and gentlemen to chapter four of hell spawn of the leaf and I see we have gotten over 500 reads?!?!....that is amazing and so happy and that shows me your support for this story. So make sure to like, comment for this story, and share with other readers and let's see if we can smash 1,000 reads!! And until then this is chapter 4.)

(Y/N) POV:

(It was dark night in the hidden leaf village as the battle between the hellspawn and the violator each missing a arm, was raging on in the alley where they crashed landed.A thunderous commanding voice could be heard around the world.)

(Malebolgia): ENOUGH!! (As both the hellspawn and violator stopped their fighting and looked directly at him,)

(Malebolgia): I gave the both of you far to much credit. It is not necessary to mutilate each other...when neither of you can die...like a pair of jealous siblings, you don't realize the two of you are part of the same family. And like it our not I'm your DADDY!!

(Malebolgia): And like and good parent, I can see I need to share some of my insight, so you two boys will know what's exactly going on. (As both of spawn and violator looked at him.)

(Malebolgia): Destiny and damnation...you control neither so, even though you struggle to make sense of what's happening...it doesn't matter because I run both your lives! (As y/n was getting angry and shouted at malebolgia.)

(Y/N): GO TO HELL!

(Violator): Believe me spawn, he already has. (As malebolgia watched them closely.)

(Malebolgia): HAHAHA Vigor and humor! What a unlikely combo. You boys do warm my soul! Don't be so surprised I do have a soul...and eight billion others! Nearly enough to satisfy my needs! Evil can be very addictive especially after death. The accumulation of the souls of the damned can only have one outcome: the destruction of GOD!

(Malebolgia): Yes (Y/N) uchiha, there is a god! For someone like yourself that might be a shock. But with all you have been through, I'm sure it's not such a hard concept to follow. (As this completely surprised the hellspawn)

(Y/N): Good God!

(Malebolgia): Call him what you will. He is now your enemy!

(Malebolgia): And it was your choice. I don't have the power to turn people away from god. They will have to do that willingly. But once they do I need to seize that moment and make them mine. Once I have them, my powers can and will control them forever. Which is where you come in, my dear spawn.

(Malebolgia): My army of evil is not quite complete. I need billions more, for the forces of good are naturally quite strong. To ensure my eventual victory, though I need agents to do my bidding. Your past human life made you the perfect candidate—young, determined, intelligent, strong, sharp, and a remaining uchiha who possesses the sharingan with a special potential for power laying dormant inside. There's not too many of you around. As on of my agents, you needed powers to set you apart. That was simple...but I was a fool to make them limitless.

(Malebolgia): You're wise enough to have sensed the draining of your power. If not, let me explain to you.
The more you use your energy, the faster you come to a second death. However the slower you use it, the less chance you have of stopping evil around you. Either way I eventually end up owning your soul! The only chance you have is...how fast are you willing to give it?

(As malebolgia crouched down to spawn, aviolator was watching them as malebolgia was laughing.)

(Malebolgia): All of this because of some petty emotion called love, you humans are so predictable.

(Malebolgia): So you see, my spawn from hell—I can't lose. It's either the depletion of your power—which lead to your death—which leads to losing your soul to darkness...and simultaneously killing the so called bad guys, which helps build my army faster...OR...