Chapter VII (Training and preparations for battle, the strange old man.)

(Hello ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls!! I'm so sorry for the long delay but here we are chapter seven of hell spawn of the leaf. Now the reasons I haven't updated was cause I was busy with work, so if I made you wait long I deeply apologize. Now then let's get on to hell spawn of the leaf!!)

(It was only a few short hours ago since team 7, the young hellspawn and the bridge builder arrived in the land of waves. During the journey the young hellspawn encountered a one man wrecking crew, overt kill. As the battle raged on overt kill retreated as the young hellspawn went to aid Kakane from the assassin of the mist Zabuchi, after the decisive battle was over Kakane passed out due too the over use of the sharingan. The young hellspawn carried her to to the bridge builders house to rest as Kakane was slowly waking up.)

(Kakane): *groaning* I think using the sharingan was a bit too much.

(Y/N): Wakey, wakey.

(Kakane): There you are, my Prince Charming~

(???): I'm glad to see you are ok, but you should still be resting.

(As the young hellspawn turned his head around, he saw a young woman with long dark blue hair, pink shirt with a red collar and red ends and a long blue skirt.)

(Tsunami): My apologies for barging in, my name is Tsunami, I can't thank you all enough for escorting my father back here to free us from the grasp of Gatoh so he can build the bridge

(Y/N): No problem.

(Sakura): Kakane sensei! Are you ok?

(Kakane): I'm ok Sakura, just a little rest and I'll be back up.

(As Naruko and Sasuki then entered the room to check on their sensei as they saw Y/N as a slight blush came across their face.)

(Naruko): Kakane sensei! Are you feeling better?

(Kakane): Yes Naruko I'm ok.

(Sakura): Listen sensei, I understand the sharingan gives you a edge in battle, but if it puts in a situation where you pass out, I wouldn't overuse it.

(Kakane): My apologies Sakura, I haven't used my sharingan in a while but after more time using it, I should be use to it.

(Sasuki): Kakane sensei, if you had the sharingan this whole time, why hardly use it?

(Kakane): It brings up a bunch of bad memories from my past.

(Sakura): *saddened* I'm sorry to hear that Kakane sensei.

(Kakane): There's no need to apologize Sakura, and how are you holding up? *she looks at y/n*

(Y/N): Fine, however I was ambushed by another assassin.

(Tazuna): There was another assassin after us?!

(Y/N): Indeed, but he seemed more interested in killing me rather then you, and he was huge and I'm not sure if even Kakane's sharingan will do any good against him.