Chapter III ( Reunion with a past lover, the hellspawn vs violator)

(Hello everyone and welcome to chapter three of hell spawn of the leaf, i saw how my story has over 300 reads and I can't thank you all enough for the support and I'm so grateful of it and I'm wondering how far we can grow and I would love you all to comment on this and the previous chapters and share this with others. Anyways let's begin chapter three.)

(Y/N) POV

(At the ruined remains of the old uchiha compound it was barren, no signs of life or humanity...nothing. All except one being (Y/N) uchiha or otherwise known as the hellspawn, as the hellspawn began to search the old building which were dilapidated and abandoned as the new hellspawn couldn't believe what he was seeing.)

(Y/N): What happened when I was gone, how did this happen...Ankou is right there is only a few left, i need to find this Sasuki and the nine tailed girl. (He then held his agony axe and began to inspect it.)

(Y/N): 'I wonder why he gave me this he said this was a gift to me, Why would he tell me all of this and last I checked he was talking about some mistress and how I have a purpose'. *he then clenched his fist before relaxing it*

"Some answers seem so damn difficult." (As he began to remember that fat clown on the building besides ankou.)

"Like that little fat guy last night I saw on the roof...What was that all about? What does he serve in all of this and he didn't seem to be with death or his mistress? I need answers."

(As he finished the hellspawn then began to leave the remains of the uchiha compound as he looked back one last time before exiting the gates, a scroll was blown into his face with a headline which translated, MYSTERIOUS GANG MURDERS IN THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE MIST, CAUSE UNKNOWN??, as he began to read it, it was also stated the victims had their hearts ripped out as the date was only a few days old.)

(Y/N): This was recent, about when I arrived in the village again and yet it only feels like a few days since I was gone.

(Flashback two days ago in a penthouse in the mist village as it was raining pretty heavily outside as the sound of thuder and lightning crashed and echoed through the skies. As this was the most secured penthouse ever it had the top notch assassins guarding it. Now the organized crime of the mist can gather safely......or so they think.)

??? POV

(Mafia boss): GOD ALMIGHTY! What are you?!! *as he was banging on the door from the inside in fear* no! No! Stay back! I'll kill you! Sweet mother of mercy.

(Suddenly a gut wrenching scream could be heard from the penthouse as one of the bodyguards came rushing to the aid.)

(Bodyguard): Hold on boss! I'm coming! *he then ready up a steel club and went to the door where his boss was as he began to slam on the door with his fist*.
Open up! Boss. Open the door!

(Suddenly a grey slim arm shot from the door as it claw was on the bodyguards face where he had fear in his eyes as he looked up to see a grey/white skinned being where the only other thing he could see was his demonic eyes and rows of sharp serrated teeth.)

(???): Your boss is currently unavailable. But he did say he wanted you...to join him tonight. *as the grey demon stabbed his claw into the body guards chest and ripped it out leaving a hole in his chest with his heart in his hand* Night night boys. (As he turned his attention to the other bodyguard as he had him cornered.)

(???): Relax small fry. You're bad, and I admire that about, you work for gatoh correct he still running his little operation in the mist.

(???): unfortunately, I need you to help me. Here's the deal you lend me a small piece of your anatomy, and I'll let your soul get tortured forever. So guess whats next? *as the bodyguard tried to reach for his blade he stabbed it into the demon but he yanked it out as the cut began to heal as suddenly the bodyguards heart fell to the ground beating.* Bad guess!