Chapter 6: Sleepover!

Heyyyyy guys :) sorry for not updating some things came up and I couldn't update so I'm sorry for that. Also this chapter sucks but oh well. Hopefully you still enjoy!
_______________________________

🌸~🌼~🌸~💕~🌼~🌸~🌼~💕~🌸~🌼~🌸
You got home a bit before the sleepover with Hinata. You went and made sure everything was ready. You had so many things planned for you and Hinata. You were really excited to have a sleepover again!

You heard the doorbell ring and knew exactly who it was. You ran to the door and opened it. There stood Hinata with a backpack on her back. "Hina!" You yelled as you hugged her.

"How are you?" You asked. "I'm doing good, how are you?" She asked as she hugged you back. "I'm doing great! Thanks for asking." You replied.

"Come in!" You said as you made space for her to enter. She went in and took off her shoes. "Where do I put my stuff?" She asked. "Oh, we can just put it on my room! Come on!" You said as you lead the way.

You got to your room and opened the door for her. She went in and put her stuff in your room. "So what do we do now?" Asked Hinata. "Well I had in mind playing games, watch a movie, do girly stuff, and more!" You said.

"Okay! Let's go have some fun!" Hinata replied excitedly. You both decided to go and play some games on your tv.

"That turtle better move!"

"Ha! I won in 3rd place!"

"Ugh that shell made me go to 6th place! I was in second!"

"Yay! I won in second place!"

"Damn you giant ugly turtle!"

And so you two had fun for a while. You both got tired of playing so you both decided to do something else. "How about we go to my room?" You asked. "Sure! Anything will be fine with me!" She replied.

So off you two went to your room. "So anything happening? Anyone bothering you?" You asked. "Nope! Everything is going just fine!" Hinata replied. "I see, well if anything happens you can always count on me!" You said.

"Thank you n/n. I missed you." Hinata said. "I also missed you. But do not worry! As I will make sure to make it up to you!" You said. Hinata smiled. You loved her smile and wanted to be able to make her smile everyday. You loved her and you would make sure she was always happy.

"Thank you but you don't have to." She said. "Well I want to!" You said. Now that you thought about it you wondered how Takemichi was doing. Sure you were mad at him and all but you still loved him. You couldn't change that. Love is a strong feeling that can't go always easily.

"I wonder how Michi is doing." You said. "..yeah, me too." Said Hinata. "Do you think he meant to do that?" You asked. "Well, I'm not sure but..I miss him." Replied Hinata. "Yeah, me too." You said.

Now, don't get me wrong doing something like what Takemichi did is wrong. But, it's Takemichi give him a break. He has gone through plenty of stuff I think we could give him a second chance. I mean it is my story so..

"Should we forgive him?" Hinata asked. "Well what he did was wrong, but I think I'm ready to forgive him for it and give him a second chance." You said. "I think so too." Said Hinata. "I mean after all he seemed to be sorry about it." You said.

So you both agreed to forgive him. Just like that. But enough about talking about him. You both decided to do some girly stuff.

You both had a skincare mascara. (However that is called) and now Hinata was painting your nails. "And then she tripped when she sent a kick!" You were telling Hinata some stories back in America.

"It was really funny and everyone saw it. She started the fight and tripped on air." You said. After she finished your nails you both decided to just chill and talk.

A few minutes passed by and you were both getting hungry. "Hey Hina wanna go out and buy something?" You asked. "Anything is fine with me!" She replied. So off you both went to buy food.

You both put on your shoes and you grabbed your bag. You decided to walk since it wasn't that far away. You were both chatting and having a good time. You got to the store and got f/f. "We should get some boba!" You said excitedly. "Okay!" Said Hinata.

So you two went to buy boba. "This is so good! Thank you for it n/n but I could've had paid my own you know." She said. "Hm I know but I wanted to buy it." You replied. This made Hinata smile slightly.

You two got back to your house and went to the kitchen to eat. "Thank you for the food!" You both said as you two started eating. When you finished eating you two decided to watch a movie for the night. You both went to your room as it had a tv and it was comfier.

"What movie do you want to watch?" You asked Hinata. "Hmm I'm not sure. But anything will do!" Hinata replied. You both decided to watch a Disney movie cuz why not.

It had been about 30 minutes into the movie and Hinata fell asleep on your shoulder. You two had been cuddling. You grabbed the blanket and put it on top of her making sure not to wake het up. You made yourself comfortable and turned the tv off.

And off you went to sleep...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Starting next chapter...