Chapter 15: Fight Number 3

Word Count: 1305

Warnings:

- Violence

- Mentions of Sex

"Are my eyes deceiving me?" Bebe said in a shocked voice. "Were you and Kyle holding hands?" Y/n walked over and rolled her eyes.

"I don't know, were we?" Y/n played dumb as Wendy chimed in.

"Oh no, you definitely were!" She gasped and laughed with Bebe. "I knew you two were getting along now, but this?!"

"It's not that big a deal," Y/n told them. "It just sort of happened..." She glanced over at Kyle who was already halfway through his first drink. He was laughing about something with Stan and Kenny, luckily Cartman was avoiding Kyle.

"So, have you guys like..." Bebe hinted towards something suggestive. "You know, done anything yet?"

"Well, we kissed once and held hands, but that's about it..." Y/n said and the girls looked at her blankly.

"What!?" Nicole laughed as she walked into the conversation she overheard. "Girl, you're crazy. How long have you guys been dating?"

"Uh..." Y/n thought for a moment and counted a little on her fingers. "Three and a half hours." The girls collectively nodded and sighed.

"Well, I did it with Tolkien after a week and a half." Nicole said.

"Oh Clyde and I did it last night." Bebe said and everyone responded with an ew and a chuckle.

"Me and Stan did it at someone's party before we started dating." Wendy added and everyone cringed. "Yeah so, maybe you are a little late with it."

"Have you done it before?" Nicole asked Y/n and she shook her head. The girls looked shocked. "Well you and Kyle are gonna have no luck." She chuckled and Y/n sent them a confused look.

"Oh yeah, Kyle's a virgin." Wendy told her. Y/n didn't really care, it didn't matter much to her. She didn't need him to be experienced, whether it was in sex or not, she liked him for him (and maybe his good looks).

Not long after, the four of them began walking over to Kenny, Kyle, Stan, Tolkien, Craig and Tweak. All of them were drinking as usual, this time Bebe was staying sober with Y/n. As they integrated themselves into the group, Y/n slunk herself next to Kyle. It took him a minute to actually notice her since he was drinking a little more the last party. "Oh, hey you..." He said in a slight slur and a drunken smile. He slung an arm over her shoulders and pulled her closer to him.

"How much have you drank?" Y/n asked him with a very small chuckle.

"Ooo..." He said as he paused for a moment, looking at his drink. "Maybe six?" He answered in an unsure tone.

"Right, well, I'm going to take this off you." She told him as she gentle took his drink from his hand. "I'm gonna get you some water so you might sober a little. It's too early in the party to get really fucked up." She explained to him as she walked into the kitchen with his drink. Though just before she entered the kitchen, she heard a commotion.

"Oh come on, don't be such a bitch, Bebe." A male voice said.

"I said I don't want to, Clyde." Bebe responded firmly. The argument continued like this but slowly got more heated. Y/n hid around the side until it sounded a little more serious.

"No, get off me!" Bebe shouted at him. Y/n quietly walked in, Bebe facing towards her and Clyde's back to her. Bebe was getting backed into the wall, Clyde was really drunk, like shitfaced. Bebe saw her and sent her watery pleading eyes, screaming help. Y/n slowly raised Kyle's almost empty beer bottle into the air, she sent Bebe a nod, just to make sure she wanted her to hit Clyde over the head.

Y/n lined the bottle up with Clyde's head and pulled her arm back. She swung it forwards as hard as she could, just before Clyde's hands could grope her any further. The bottle smashed over his head and he fell to the ground. "God, I didn't think I'd knock him out." Y/n said, sort of impressed with how well she did.

"Oh, Y/n thank you so much." Bebe cried as she rushed over to her and embraced her tightly. "Oh god, that was terrible." She said between sobs.

"Well, your fine now, lets just leave Clyde in the kitchen." Bebe let go of Y/n and they turned to walked out the kitchen door. As they left the kitchen, they both heard very loud commotion from the living room. All Y/n saw was a fat arm and a tuft of red hair.

"Oh my god-" Y/n sighed as she ran over, broken bottle still in hand. "Why am I the one always doing this?" She asked herself under her breath. She stood on the coffee table and looked over the large crowd. Sure enough, it was Kyle and Cartman. Y/n threw the bottle into the circle the crowd created. The bottle smashed right in between the both of them. They stopped and Kyle looked up and saw her disappointed face peering down at him from the coffee table. She rolled her eyes and sighed as she stormed out the front door.

"Y/n!" Kyle yelled after her as he rushed out the door. His face covered in blood, like it had been almost every day for the past week. "Y/n, I'm sorry," he said softer as Y/n stopped in the middle of the road.

"Oh my god!" She shouted at him. "You're better than this." She shook her head.

"I'm sorry, I just got-" She cut him off.

"Angry, you just got angry." She sighed.

"Yeah well I can't help it." He told her, not yelling, but frustrated.

"Well, just-" He cut her off this time.

"Stop! Stop trying to fix this!" This time he yelled, he had never yelled at her before.

"Don't yell at me Kyle." Y/n said quickly and quietly. She had never felt so small before. She'd been yelled at, but it never felt like this. She wanted to cry, she didn't do anything wrong but she felt like she just ruined everything. He noticed her eyes tearing up a little, she didn't like the feeling she got when he yelled at her.

"Oh..." He huffed sadly. "Oh no, I'm sorry." He grabbed her shoulders gently and looked her in the eyes. He raised one of his bloody hands to the side of her face. She didn't care that she was getting blood on her, all she cared about was him. All he cared about was her. His eyes began to tear up, just as hers went back to normal. Tears fell from his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" She asked him, putting a hand on his face too. She smiled up at him and he smiled back.

"Because I'm upset because your upset because I'm angry because Cartman's a fat asshole." He explain in his own weird way. Y/n nodded. Though she didn't completely understand, she stayed and pretending like she did. She stared at his face, the blood dripping from his eyebrow, his lip and his nose.

"Oh, you were right." She told him with a chuckle. "I'm caving." He chuckled. They held each others faces, standing in the middle of the street staring into each other. Though, they didn't realise that all of their friends were out on the porch and peering through the windows at them, even Cartman. "I've got a first aid kit in my bathroom."

"Ooo, does that mean I get to see your room?" He asked jokingly with a chuckle.

"Yep, you might even have to sit on my bed." They fake gasped at each other dramatically and chuckled as they walked hand in hand back to Y/n's house.