Chapter 4: Brady's Sister

Word Count: 665

Warnings:

- Language

Lunch came around and luckily for Y/n she only had
to sit next to Kyle in Science and English. She walked over to her usual table but someone was missing, Wendy. She sent a confused look to everyone at the table.

"Yeah she ditched us for Stan, but we do need her for a second, can you go get here?" Bebe asked with pleading eyes.

"Yeah sure." Y/n agreed as she got up and walked over to Wendy who was cuddling with Stan. "Wendy?" She hummed in response and faced me. "Apparently your needed back for there for a second, they sent me to get you."

"You sound like a salve." Kyle stated.

"Shut up!" She shouted at him.

"Just stating facts..." Kyle trailed off.

"Jew." Y/n snapped under her breath.

"Asshole." He snapped back.

"Can both of you stop!?" Cartman yelled.

"Shut up, fatass!" Y/n and Kyle both yelled at the same time. She sent him a look of disgust. "Ugh-" She scoffed and walked off, hoping that Wendy was coming so she didn't have to go back.

Luckily, Wendy was right behind her and sat down at their usual table again. "Okay so, this weekend Nichole and I are hosting a party at my place, we expect all of you to be there an hour early to help set up and you can all spend the night if you want." Tolkien said as everyone around the table, including Y/n nodded in agreement. 
-
The rest of the week remained the same it always had. Luckily, Y/n's mom, M/n, was fine with her going to the party , though they did have a small argument that someone had to watch Brady. M/n asked Brady's friends mom if she could stay over there for the night. Unbeknownst to Y/n until she dropped Brady off, her friends name was Ike, and Ike had an older brother...Kyle.

On the day of the party, Y/n got ready and got Brady's things packed for the night. "Mom said you know where your friends house is, what's the address?"

"He lives next door in the green house." She told
Y/n.

"Is your friends name, Ike?" Y/n asked her with slight annoyance.

"Yeah...." Brady answered wearily. Y/n didn't sY thing else. How did I not know this until now?

"Okay let's go" Y/n sighed as she guided Brady out the door. They walked the very small distance to the green house Y/n learned to dread. Y/n knocked on the front door and Sheila answered.

"Bubbie, go get Ike, his friend is here!" She yelled into the house. "Come in dears." Y/n heard thumping up the stairs as she and Brady walked in. Ike came running down the stairs and into Brady's arms. They ran upstairs not long after.

"What time does the party start, Bubbie?" Sheila asked Kyle from downstairs.

"Uh- 8pm and I'm probably staying the night!" Kyle yelled from upstairs. His footsteps were heard coming down and he froze as he say her. "Your Brady's sister?"

"No, I just brought here in here because I felt like it." She answered sarcastically. Kyle was dressed a little more put together than usual. He wore his trademark hat, a flannel, jeans and a plain t-shirt. Though it was simple, he looked nice.

"You look..." Kyle thought for a moment. "You look different and I don't like it."

"I don't care, Bubbie." Y/n teased as she headed for the door.

"Don't start with that..." Kyle told her with annoyance in his voice.

"Okay..." Y/n sighed as she opened the front door. "Bubbie." She finished quickly and slammed the door shut. She liked messing with Kyle, the annoyed look it gave him was her favourite part. Since elementary school, she's hated Kyle less and less though, she still acts as if she hates him. Though at first, Kyle hated Y/n. After years went by, their behaviour stayed the same, but they hated each other a little less.