Chapter 21: Merciless

A/N: This story is M rated for mature content and is not suitable for children.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 21: Merciless

Underworld [Border of New Eden]...

The battlefield was the forest North of New Eden; the ground and sky were filled with demons from the Extra Demon and Old Satan Factions, each confident in their victory.

Naruto looked over at the greater number of devils the Old Satan Faction had; it looked like they were outnumbered ten to one, but despite this, the Satanchia was not afraid, but rather he was filled with excitement, as this would be the first time he would be able to cut loose and hold nothing back.

The plan was simple yet flexible; Naruto watched his wives and comrades look at the Old Satan Faction as their opponents they had to defeat in order for the alliance to win the war.

"Do you have eyes on your targets?" Naruto asked his allies and comrades through a magical circle that had appeared in his hand.

"Bidleid Bashalun Beelzebub is to the north east of here," Lady Isha stated as Mio nodded, seeing the man there too.

Mephisto said, "I have my eye on Damaidosu Zereikel Astaroth." He looked like he was going over plans to defeat the descendant of Asmodeus in his head.

Grayfia said, "I found Tsufaame Tereaku Leviathan, she's leading the charge on the northwest side." Mio looked ready for battle.

"Good. I see that prick, Rizevim Livan Lucifer, coming right at me." Naruto responded. "You all know what is at stake here, so fight with everything you've got."

"You all know the plan," Naruto said to his generals. "Let's go out there and teach those arrogant fucks why they should never mess with us."

"Yes, sir!" they shouted as the Abaddon, Belphegor, Mammon, Agaliarept, Fleurety, Sargatanas, and Nebiros, the clan heads of their respective devils clans, all went after the enemies with the strongest magic power, outside the Satan descendants.

Naruto released a spiraling vortex of darkness that acted like a black hole, sucking in several Devils from the Old Satan Faction to clear the way for him and his generals as they sped off towards the Satan Descendants.

Naruto charged at Rizevim, but Lord Lucifuge got in the way and attacked. Lord Abaddon intercepted his ice attack with his clan's magic, the power of the hole, sending his attack right back at him.

"So you little ungrateful shit, you've finally shown your true colors." Rizevim said with a smirk. "I always wanted to kill you and fuck your slutty wives."

"You will not get the chance, you filthy fucker," Naruto said as his magical power rose, preparing to cast a spell. The blonde glanced at his wives and generals to see if they had made contact with their main targets and saw they had.

"I can see that you are worried about your little whores down there. After I kill you, I will take special care of them," The son of Lucifer stated, making Naruto give him a disgusted look.

Naruto stood calmly as more magic gathered around him, while Rizevim prepared himself for an attack; however, before he could react, the blondes and their comrades suddenly glowed brightly, blinding the entire Old Satan faction.

When Rizevim opened his eyes, he noticed that he was no longer in the same location, but somewhere else entirely; looking around, he saw a barrier in the sky, and there, beside him, was Lord Lucifuge and several other demons.

"What did you do, you little shit?" the Son of Lucifer exclaimed, which earned him a middle finger in response.

"Fuck you!" Naruto shouted, trying to get under Rizevim's skin to make the fight to come easier, but internally the blonde was thinking about phase one of the plan his faction had come up with.