Chapter 13: Sorrow

A/N: This chapter contains character deaths, Lemon and other M rated contents.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 13: Sorrow

Human World...

Lord and Lady Satanchia were engaged in intense battles with the two archangels Michael and Uriel; while Michael is the strongest archangel, Uriel is one of the most versatile, able to use different elements in battle besides light, such as fire or darkness.

The plan to assassinate Michael hasn't been going well; Uriel isn't supposed to be at his side, and as the battle rages on, more and more angels appear.

It was only thanks to Lord and Lady Satanchia and the other clan heads that the devil's side of the battle had not been completely destroyed yet, but at the rate things were going, it was just a matter of time before they were annihilated.

Lady Isha was holding her own against Uriel using her power of Divination and her summon spirits whom she had given puppet bodies she prepared in advance, she had four servants; a bat Youkai, a six-winged fallen angel, a devil with a high amount of demonic power with black hair and eyes and finally a red high class dragon.

"Be purified by my power, you wretched creature!" shouted Angel Uriel as he shot a combination of light, dark, and fire magic at Lady Satanchia. In response, she had her summoned servants retaliate with their own attacks.

The two opposing attacks canceled each other out, but both Angel and Devil launched themselves at the other, wanting to rip the other apart. The battle continued with Uriel using his power over the elements to attack Lady Isha, and she used her servants to counter the angel's attacks before engaging in close-hand combat.

On the other side of the battlefield, Lord Satanchia was battling Michael, the strongest archangel. While he didn't command the elements like Uriel, his holy light was on another level; it burned just being in the same area with him.

The Archangel summoned hundreds of light spears and aimed them at the Devil of Darkness, Lord Damian tried to dodge the light spears, but they kept on following him. So, he used his Darkness Slash to create a rift in space to suck the light spears into it. But as soon as the light spears were gone, Michael was in front of him with his Holy Sword drawn, ready to cut his head off.

The two engaged in an intense sword duel of light and darkness. Those around them didn't dare get close, out of fear of being drawn into their battle of angels and demons. They were pretty evenly matched, but it would take one mistake to shift the balance in either of their favors.

Some angels must have noticed that in order for Michael to win, they would need Lord Satanchia to make a mistake. So, some lower-ranking angels, those with four wings and others with six, gathered their courage and charged into battle to assist their brother.

Underworld...

Lemon Start...

Naruto was woken up with the usual blowjob done by any of his ladies, while he is married to Grayfia, he treats them all as his brides.

Right now, the blonde was behind Grayfia as she was in a doggy style position, taking his hardened cock into her tight pussy. Meanwhile, Mio was lying in front of her with her legs spread, showing her used cunt overflowing with the blonde's seed.