Chapter 16: Plans Set in Motion

A/N: Story is M rated , Lemon in Chapter.

x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 16: Plans Set in Motion.

Satanchia Estate...

Naruto was in his secret research room beneath the Satanchia Mansion; Maria, Mio, and Grayfia were there with him as they watched him extract the dragon aura from the remains of the Red Dragon he had defeated to enhance his Devil Gear.

Grayfia and Mio were standing beside him as he worked, while Maria, the little pervert, had decided to pass the time by going under his desk and giving him a sloppy blow job.

They had a heated conversation about their next move since the war had not been going in anyone's favor and was just endlessly continuing.

"This should be what we need to end the war and finally get rid of Lord Lucifer and his followers," Naruto stated as he was almost finished adding the dragon power to his Devil Gear; he had to remove the dragon aura from the piece of dragon flesh and replace it with Samael power because the dragon eater inside his Devil Gear wouldn't let him have anything dragon related anywhere near him without going berserk.

"Are you sure this is the right thing to do? Many devils might die if you do this and something goes wrong," Mio said, looking concerned about what the blonde was going to do.

"It is unfortunate, but it cannot be avoided; this war must come to an end," the Satanchia declared with determination.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Everyone in the room ignored the sounds coming from below the desk as Naruto let out a grunt, indicating that he had finished. There was a loud gulping sound, letting them all know that Maria had swallowed the load.

After his orgasm subsided, Naruto brought his thoughts back to a more serious state; he had come up with a plan to end the war, but for that to happen, the Four Satans and the Biblical God would have to die.

The plan was simple, but if it worked out, everything would work out beautifully for him; however, there was a chance that everything could go horribly wrong.

Lord Lucifer was attempting to awaken the beast of the apocalypse and failing; Naruto planned to succeed in waking it up and then letting it go berserk. The Biblical God would step in as He is the protector of mankind, and the beast is destruction incarnate.

The Biblical God will be weakened or dead from fighting the beast and he is certain Lord Lucifer will use that opportunity to launch a full-scale attack, one in which Naruto would make sure the Father of Devils and the other Satan wouldn't return.

"No matter how this all plays out, just know we are all in this together." Grayfia said while Maria came out from under his desk with a satisfied look on her face nodded in agreement.

The blond let a smile tug at his lips as he thought about how lucky he was to have such wonderful women by his side.

"Now that I am finished enhancing my Devil Gear, you all are next." Naruto said as he was planning to use the dragon's flesh without its dragon aura to enhance his Devil Gears because Samael might try to harm them.

Fast Forward...

Naruto was pleased by the progress made by his precious people; Mio's Devil Gear had been enhanced by the dragon's flesh, allowing her to use flames that could burn even a god, while Maria now possessed the strength and barrier abilities of a high-class being, and Grayfia could now mimic the powers of both devils and dragons.

With the ability of the Red Dragon to boost his power and penetrate any defense, coupled with the White Dragon's poison and Samael's curse, he becomes a force to be reckoned with, not to mention his devil magic and chakra abilities.