Chapter 20: The Start of a Faction.

A/N: This story is M rated for mature content.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 20: The Start of a Faction.

Satanchia Mansion [Night Time]...

Naruto was in the Satanchia ballroom watching as the various extra demon clan heads took their seats; the blonde was actually surprised by the amount that had come.

Grayfia, who was standing beside him, must have seen what he was thinking on his face, so she then said, "It shouldn't be surprising that every extra demon clan would answer your call; you possess strength that almost no devil can rival, and devils will follow the powerful."

What Grayfia said is true. Devils are attracted to power, especially the female devils. It is quite common for a powerful male devil to have multiple lovers and a following of loyal subjects. Look at Lord Lucifer as an example; he was a tyrant, but he was powerful, so the devils followed him without question.

Naruto was powerful, there was no denying it; he had his devil gear, clan magic, Ki, chakra, and Senjutsu. With all these powerful abilities, Naruto is not just a normal devil; he is in the class of super devils.

There are three other devils that have the same classification as him; Rizevim Lucifer, Ajuka Astaroth, and Sirzechs Gremory. Unlike them, however, Naruto has more battle experience and a wide range of powers.

Naruto watched as Mio and Maria escorted the clan heads to their seats until the room was finally filled with devils from almost every extra demon clan and some that were not the clan heads but were interested in what the Satanchia head had to say.

Naruto recognized some devils from various clans such as Abaddon, Belphegor, Mammon, Agaliarept, Fleurety, Sargatanas, Nebiros, Mephisto Pheles and many others.

The blonde decided to get started; the Satanchia's Ballroom was massive and had a stage in the front of the room with all the tables facing it.

Naruto cleared his throat before speaking, "I thank you all for coming here today." The blonde knew what he had to say, but would the others believe him or think he's crazy for even thinking such things.

The Devil's in the audience were silent as they waited for the blonde to continue; "The underworld is changing right now, The pillar Devils are going to war with the descendants of the original Satan to determine the fate of the underworld, and they will try to pull us into their battle, either through threats or bribery." Naruto said as he looked at the crowd, looking at their reactions.

"I for one am sick of being used by the pillars and Satan's faction to further their ambitions; it is time we raise up and start to live and build a faction for the extra demons. We have the power to do so." Naruto exclaimed with passion. "My fellow extra demons, the time for us to form our own faction is now. We will be the masters of our own fate and lead ourselves from now on. What do you say, my fellow extra demons? Will you remain under the control of the devils who care nothing for us, or will you become the masters of your own fates?"

The extra demons remained silent for a moment before Mephisto Pheles started to clap, and soon others followed, one by one the devils in the room started to clap until everyone was in agreement; they would form their own faction and break off from the Old Satan and Pillar factions.

Fast Forward...

The war between the Pillar Devils who started to call themselves the New Satan Faction and the descendants of the original Satan who was called the Old Satan Faction was underway; one side wanted to continue the conflict with the Angels and Fallen, while the other desired to end it and replenish their ranks.