Chapter 19: Aftermath

A/N: this story is M rated.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 19: Aftermath

Underworld [Several Years Later]....

Naruto was sipping a glass of fine wine in his private office; the war between the three factions was now over, or at least a ceasefire, which was good enough for the blonde. He was tired of all the deaths.

"Sigh... Now what am I going to do about those idiots who think they control the underworld?" Naruto asked himself.

Recently, the descendants of the original four Satans have been trying to garner support to restart the war, while others wish to put an end to it and restore the Devil race. Everything seems to point towards a civil war, one which the blonde Satanchia will not be taking part in.

"We can't just keep on ignoring everyone; we will have to make a choice about what we are going to do," Grayfia said as she was sipping wine, deep in thought.

"I know that, but each choice has its drawbacks," the blonde replied. "If we join the descendants of the original, we will be undoing all the things we did to stop the war."

The situation between the Pillar Devil and Extra Clan Devils has always been tense, and with the deaths of the Satans, it became explosive. Now, the Extra Demons have decided not to take any more abuse from the Pillar Clan and are distancing themselves from the impending civil war.

"So what are we going to do?" Mio asked as she sat beside Maria on a sofa, both of them now wearing their new wedding rings.

One of the first things Naruto did when he returned from the Human World after killing the Biblical God and Lucifer was to propose to Maria and Mio, he married them immediately afterwards.

He can still remember the wedding night; it was magical – their first night together as husband and wives.

Flashback...

Satanchia House Master Bedroom...

Naruto was lying down on the bed, waiting for his brides to come out of the bathroom after freshening up; today he had married his long-time loves, Maria and Mio, with his first wife Grayfia's blessings.

Grayfia came out of the bathroom wearing a sexy baby blue nightgown that stopped just above her knees, exposing her matching thong-clad ass cheeks. Naruto, with his excellent eyesight, could see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Stepping out next, Mio was wearing a crimson bra and panties that were three sizes too small, revealing her hard nipples and wet slit clearly through the fabric.

Maria was the last to exit the bathroom; she had taken her adult form, wearing two bandages over her nipples and one covering her slit. Naruto's jaw dropped at the sight of not only Maria, but his other two lovers, who looked like they were ready for an all-out fuck fest. But Naruto wanted to make their first night as a married couple special.

Naruto ordered his three wives to strip and watched as they removed their clothes, soon the three stood before him naked. Seeing them like that made the blonde want to fuck them all night long.

The blonde examined the body of his wife, Mio. She was as sexy as ever, her hair let down and reaching for her cute ass. The redhead's big breasts were erect and her wide hips and bubble butt made his cock twitch.