Chapter 8: Journey To Ice Hell

Satanchia Estate...

Naruto was with Mio and Maria at his personal training grounds; the reason for being there was to test out their new Devil Gears.

The blonde was able to convince Lord Lucifer to give him two Devil Gears for his girlfriends; it was funny how easy it was to manipulate the father of all devils into giving him them. He just played on his pride and he was more than happy to give him anything he wanted.

In any case, Mio now had a Devil Gear in the form of a choker around her neck resembling a collar, while Maria had a pair of gauntlets.

Naruto has been helping Lord Lucifer create the Devil Gears using his sealing technique; the Satan tried to use rune magic, but the results were inferior to his chakra sealing.

Magic and Chakra have their strengths and weaknesses; one strength of chakra techniques is that they are able to manipulate the soul and life force to a greater extent, making sealing a being's body, soul, and power easier.

Therefore, Lord Lucifer made the blonde his assistant; the Blonde Theories that Devil Gears allow their users to become vessels for the sealed being's power, but by working together with the sealed being and the Devil Weapon wielder, they can achieve resonance and a greater power will be born.

Naruto was out here with them testing out their newly acquired powers. Sealed within Maria's gear is a chimera, and within Mio's is a qilin; both are hard to obtain, but they are well worth the effort.

Mio's gear seemed to give her the power to breathe powerful flames and walk on air; it wasn't that impressive, considering they could all fly. Naruto was sure there was more to it, though; only time would tell.

Maria's gear granted her the ability to breathe fire and increased her strength. The blonde had them spar with each other so they could get used to their new powers as if it were second nature.

Today was also the day Lord Lucifer gave him the go-ahead to go to Cocytus. The blonde would be taking Mio and Maria; They weren't going to let him go on his own. Lord Lucifer had assigned Lord Lucifuge's daughter, Grayfia, to accompany them.

Grayfia is going to meet him there, and then they are going to set out to Cocytus to retrieve a part of Samael for his Devil Gear. They don't know how long the journey will take, so they have to make sure to take plenty of supplies.

After training, they went back to the blonde bedroom to take a bath, and they did their morning rituals.

Sometime Later...

Grayfia was making her way through the hall of the Satanchia Estate with a female guide leading her to the Satanchia Heir's bedroom; her mind was still on the conversation she had with her father about the Satanchia Heir. He had basically ordered her to do whatever it took to become the future Lady Satanchia.

The silver-haired beauty could understand where her father was coming from; Naruto Satanchia had become a powerful devil and a capable commander of his legions. He also had the favor of Lord Lucifer, something that a handful of devils ever received.

Lord Lucifer even ordered his son Rizevim to leave the blonde alone, to his displeasure; however, Rizevim knew better than to cross his father, as he understood that it wasn't his power that made Lord Lucifer feared, but rather his ruthlessness and willingness to do whatever it took to get what he wanted, such as seen in his actions towards his own wife, Lilith.

The father of devils has Lilith create armies of devils without rest, causing her health to decline as she can barely move. He sometimes offers Lilith up as a toy to his fellow Satans, and even his own father, Lord Lucifuge, has fucked her a few times when Lord Lucifer was pleased with his performance.