Chapter 15: Dragons Meet Dragon Eater

A/N: The story is rated M.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 15: Dragons Meet Dragon Eater

Underworld...

Time has flown by so fast; it's been over 300 years since Naruto's father died at the hands of Michael due to the cowardly actions of the Satans and his mother's self-exile to protect him.

Many things have changed; he is now the Lord of his house, and Grayfia is the Lady. Mio and Maria are also unofficially his wives, only within the confines of the Satanchia Estate.

Naruto still works with Lord Lucifer to create Devil Gears, but now he has to consciously suppress his desire to cut him into pieces and set them on fire before pissing on his ashes.

But while he couldn't kill Lucifer just yet, the same couldn't be said for Michael; he had been actively hunting the angel wherever he was on the battlefield. Naruto was sure that, if it weren't for the help of the other angels, he would have killed Michael by now.

Naruto looked at the pair of angel wings behind him; he had torn them off of Michael himself and mounted them on his office wall.

The blonde devil couldn't help but smile evilly when he remembered the look of fear in Michael's eyes as he was so close to finishing him off, but Gabriel had interfered.

She fought him long enough for Michael to escape; Naruto was so enraged that he nearly beat the female angel to near-death before she too was saved by her comrades.

While Lady Isha was in exile, she sent back intel on all the secret plans the Satans were making; apparently, they had found the Beast of the Apocalypse and were trying to wake it up to kill the Biblical God, which was insane.

There are also issues with the two dragons that are rampaging all over the world; they are slowly becoming a problem for the three factions because they will sometimes appear during their battles against each other and annihilate everyone without care.

The Lady Isha's report suggested that there may be a temporary alliance between the three factions to kill the two dragons; then the war would continue.

Naruto saw this as a perfect opportunity to get some of the flesh and souls of the dragons, he can use them to empower his devil gear and that of his allies.

Grayfia stood beside the blonde clan leader as she read the letter from Lady Isha."What do you think about the three factions joining a temporary alliance to get rid of these overgrown lizards?"

"I would usually think it would be a joke, because Lord Lucifer would rather cut off his own tongue than ask the Heavens for an alliance; but these dragons are becoming a real nuisance," Grayfia replied, she was amused by her husband calling two of the strongest dragons alive "overgrown lizards", but that was just how he is.

Mio and Maria were doing their daily maid duties, but the blonde would fill them in on what he had learned later; he hated that he couldn't marry them just yet, but the day was slowly approaching when he would.

For now the only goal in Naruto's mind is to gain more power while binding his time; the day will come when he will eliminate all the Satans.